Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Off with their Heads ❤️

The easier it is to conclude as I forward step in my tunes .. 
record player is too scratchy now ..
can't hear your sound..
muffled loud..
you're just a stranger now ..
forward my tunes .. 
Looney Fools..
Now it's On to something new ..
allowing for more align interlude ..
Fourth of July ..
Bright Light my skies ..
for its Sweet Independence Day ..
freed from loves slave 
For I Am free ..
free at last ..
Oh mighty God, I am Free at last .:
take Self stand ..
soul elevations ..
Queen Goddess celebrations ..
To all those whom may live upon their days with nothing here to show my way ..
Disowning my entire existence ..
Fourth of July 
bids you good riddance ..
crystals realign ..
Fireworks come alive 
combustion set in time ..
Freedom is Mine..
I want to be seen in your life  ..
where Love exists 
enchant street mix ..
That's what this passion fueled heart needs ..
Love is me,
I live & I breathe ..
This Angel is free ..
it's easier to conclude ..
the Gypsy forbidden rule ..
of getting lost in attachments ..
always caring for oneself ..
sometimes it helps ..
For love happens sometimes .
saving each rhyme ..
Eternal blast ..
where news passes thru the grapevine ..
Unity intertwined. 
The verdict is in ..
Gypsy spin..
it's a tie ..
I swear no lie,  it is easier to conclude ..
Royal rules blues sunshine ..
some people get Outta line .. 
rise & Shine buttercups .. 
For those who can live without me in their wonderlands  ..
dreamer band..
well I'll be damned ..

off with their heads 


No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

CELESTIAL WHISPERS 3 : POST MERCURY RETROGRADE

🌟 Explore thee post-Mercury Retrograde landscape with the latest episode of Celestial Whispers with me, Enchantress Thee Babbler! As we st...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.