Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Uncut Witchy Attacks I rebuke

There are some people who would mean you harm and attempt to attack your energy fields..
or attempt to send back luck or harm your way...
some people get lost in their witchy witch ways..
what can I say...
I am blessed to detect and be alerted and informed when ugly things are sent my way....

for those who wish me harm ..
for those who send negativity my way...
for those believing their witchy ways will work on me...

I am light...
Light Cast out darkness...

I mean not anyone harm...

even those who wish me bad - I send you Love right back...

psychic attacks..

now now child...
do not be super whack..
what has anyone done to you to warrant such energetic / spiritual / abuse ..
attempting to do harm by invoking darkness only does you more harm then it does to me...
Can't you see???
are you a spiritual tyrant abusing your power to feed your ego?

may what you send out to me -
may it bite you in your ass..
so I hope that all you're sending my way is absolute LOVE & LIGHT

.....

Energy is real ..
I am highly sensitive and receptive to the energy around me & nothing makes me more sad than learning that people think it is ok to play witchery and try to send something my way - these people think they understand the spirit world and how it works - calling on beings / spirits / entities to do some deed or create some kind of something that is absolutely not loving, nice or moralistically right...

Many people think because one is "spiritual" or uses "tarot cards" that automatically makes them witches - witchy - and they cast spells and do sorcery or magic...
that is NOT true...
and I do no such things...
being spiritually connected does NOT mean those things at all...
It could be part of it if one chooses...
but do not be so close minded in your thinking to believe that it automatically makes someone some kind of Magic Invoking - spell casting - witch....

I do not cast spells...
I do not wish harm to anyone EVER!!!
and even to my psychic attackers...
I send you nothing but BRIGHT LIGHT & LOVE...

I just had to write a post sharing in this experience...
Sharing ='s Caring...
and Silence is the enemy...

I rebuke all EVIL / NEGATIVE intentions sent my way....

So mote it be...

The Power of Words and your Intentions behind them are indeed MAGICAL...

Namaste

Earth Angel Goddess Way

P.S.

Not everyone is going to like you..
Not everyone is going to wish good things for you...
take these moments to LOVE our enemies..
for what they are truly not liking is really themselves...
they may make it about you..
but in reality the war is with them and that war is within ...
so shine your light so bright their way...
and send them LOVE any fuggin way...

I gots nothing but love for you evil doers....

Besos

Love & Light

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Cardinal Calls: Unveiling Heartfelt Wisdom with Enchantress Thee Babbler

  The Cardinal bird, with its striking red plumage and melodic voice, serves as a vibrant spirit guide brimming with RICH symbolism and prof...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.