Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Uncut Goddess of Humor & Healing ❤️❤️❤️




This made me really laugh ...

Thank goodness for humor medicine ...

Seriously dudes & dudettes laughter works ...

when the storm hits & all hell breaks loose & you are frantic not knowing what to do & you're feeling every not so good emotion we got defined here in our books ... 

Use laughter as your weapon of medicine ... & if you need a little boost Mary Jane can be of assistance .... It really can .. Do not allow the word (illegal) to have you so blinded to see the natural BENEFITS it really can have on you when done responsibly. 

Anyways to each is own ...

But this here is some humor for all you loving pet owners out there ...

I should know because I have 3 dogs myself lol 

Namaste
Even in my most life downer of times I still CHOOSE to be a beacon of LIGHT because that's the way it should always be ...  Right now whirlwinds exist for me & I stand here still in all my own pain & chaos & I find my purpose ( my purpose always lead by love & always keeping in my minds eye the bigger fuggin picture .. Love : peace : Harmony know what I mean ? ) 

I tell you it's been a 33 year shit storm after shit storm & sorrow that you can not even begin to imagine & if I didn't tell you ... Tell me would you know ? Sense ? Be able to tell the difference ? 

You wouldn't ..
I know this by my own observational shocker human studies when people actually learn a deeper darker part of me & just a small portion of things I have been through << in the NOW 6 years of my life ~~ 3 + 3= 6 >>> 

I choose to PERCEIVE magic like this ...
I am 
the elixir ...
the elixir to Want to be PEACE ..

I get Faery emotional writing these words for believe me when I say it comes from my soul ...

& these tears are my healing rain ...

I will not die in vain ..
is not just something I say ...
for it is my way ..
my truth ..
My light ...
 
It's my fuggin inalienable right..
To forge my own path of LIGHT ...

Goddess is RIGHT! 

I aM naked ...
I Am OPEN ...
I do BELIEVE ...
I caN & Will SUCCEED ..
To Live My Life as I DREAM ..
helping as many of those as can possibly be ....
Original Golden Seed ..
I Am 
AWARE 
Of my Soul Ancestry...
I bleed & I Breathe ...
LOVE..
Kindness
compassion 
Strength 
Determination 
Genius 
Infinity ..
The Universe within me ..
& I fuggin believe that where there is a will there is a mother fuggin way ...

It's the Earth Angel Goddess way ...

And no matter my own shit storms ...
I will Always be ...
The living fuggin EXAMPLE ...
& it makes me proud & all the more determined ... 
to get thru even this ...
& still be here for you all ..


Seek & Ye shall find ..

Humor glorified with Angelic tear stains healing even me as I Write on these Enchanting Babble pages ...

Sorrowful scribe bursting her flames ...
she is light ...

Namaste 
Earth Angel Goddess Productions ©

My email is open to all ..

EnchantmentsTherapy@Gmail.com 

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

The Eternal Love of Layla and Majnun: A Journey Beyond Time and Space

  Welcome to Soulful Sunday, where I live and love all of nature even though I’ve yet to fully make peace with all of its creatures (i want ...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.