Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Uncut Faery Jubilees

So maybe I am
a weee bit Faery 
dramatic ...

☺️

SoOo what ??

At least I am 
not 
Faery 
fake ..

Blow fish my face any day over being anything 
That 
I AM
not ..
now that's what's hot ..
you know what ??
I love me a lot ..
Sugar ? 
please!!
I prefer my tea with honey anyways..
scripture for days ..
sweet in all ways ..
honey sticks to me .
honey loves sticking even when it gets messy ...
de StreSsor of me ...
pseudo right 
not player filled sikes ..
you keep shooting for them strikes ..
looking for them fights ..
who's not right ? 
she's not right ? 
No! You're not right ! 
our laughter bites ..
ripping off skin as our teeth clench in ..
taste of blood
enjoyable
... nothing like a little carnivore folk lore ..

what is a Vampire you say ? 
blood sucking demons, no way! ? 
or are they seasoned for a reason ?
well.. I never quite looked at it that way...
I do have to think about this one..
some Vamps are fun..
redemption who is seeking ??
all bloodlines be creeping..
acting all very sneaky..

my Dragon Spirit Animal Friend Pet that I love so much..
visited the Gypsy Pad just the other night...
no longer am I frightened when I see..
its only images that run skin deep..
its just the way it has got to be..
you only see what you are prepared to see..
cause if not.. you wouldn't see it at all...

uncut some more...

DRAGON Spirit Animal Wisdom..
if you're reading this...
this message is for you too...
Believe this to be true..
synchronicity baby..

hey.. nobody puts Baby in the corner..
she puts herself there if you ask me..

know what I mean jellybean??

It is time to SEE..
scribes unleash..
BRIGHT LIGHTS you can SEE..
Actions SPEAK..

Faery Dreams..

Dragon Speaks..

His medicine includes :
CHANGE & TRANSFORMATION
WISDOM
INFINITY
LONGEVITY
MOVEMENT through SPACE
SUPERNATURAL

Dragon's POWERFUL gift includes that of shedding its skin and coming out as a NEW & Majestically TRANSFORMED & STRONG..

it's like Scooby Dooby Doo finding a clue..
give a dog a bone..
STARS are born..

The dragon gifts us fierce PROTECTION & possesses inherent magic, adding extra power to any magic you may perform...

Ancient Folk Lore coming to you raw..
Enchanting Babble News..

Dragon represents the SuperNatural & infinite SELF..

TRANSMUTATIONS
SOUL TRANSFORMERS...

forgiveness of self...

Forgiveness of whom ? 
forgiveness of self ..
that would increase good health ..
hmmm.. that might help...

self for self so that you may help others along the way ...
At least that is what the Angels love to say ..
uncut All day ..
as I said I have lots to say ..
ink bleeds stains ..
curly hair craze ..
Like seriously as I lay here with the soft breeze blowing all around my curly curls are flying all around .. I'm surprised I can see what I am typing ..

At least for the most part ...

The birds still chirping their songs ...
all day long ...
nothing but Blue Skies over here ..
getting in gear ..

The Sun right now with his Powerful energetic Rays is blasting me with his sun fire fueling me ...

The Sun carrying within it a Powerful & Strong Masculine Yang Energy ...

Think Ancient Egypt's depiction of the Sun God Ra in all his Power & Glory .. I encourage you please do read some stories .. Expand your own cosmic creations .. Expand your mind ...

The Sun generates huge amounts of energy by combining hydrogen nuclei into helium. This process is called nuclear fusion.

FUSION ENERGY BLASters

INFUSION 
TRANSFORMATIONAL SPECTACULARS

So lets think about this SUN Star we see and feel radiating in our Mother Earths Skies... Now close your eyes and feel alive ... Let the Sun radiate his 
WARMTH
CHEERFUL 
POWERFUL
COSMICAL 
STRONG 
CONFIDENT 
SHINY
dispositions... & so much more Good stuff the SUN represents..  
KNOWLEDGE is POWER ..

Why not allow for this burst of LIGHT to be the FUEL that you need to LIVE YOUR DREAMS? 


Symbolic Sun Meanings:
Life
Power
Strength
Energy
Force
Clarity
Self

you may read more about the Power of our Galactic sun on whats-your-sign.com
for more detailed fun...

Invoke the Power of the Sun and allow for your radiance to also shine....

why not???

yes yes...
always rhetorical...

..

Enchanting Note to you all..
I only pose these questions so that you may ask yourself & also answer for yourself..
Your answers are not for me to know..
they are for you to know..
You should really know your own truths..
your own reasons..
your own whys..
rhymes..
& reasonings..

I THINK that self AWARENESS BOOT CAMPS are in major over due order around this world..



without a Faery Funtastical doubt this is what social media, community & Unity should always be about ..
Spreading the ABUNDANCE of LOVE all around...
Love beats found...
 It is nice to Find like minded individuals vibing similar or the same & even meeting others on different  waves & still joining together in HARMONY & Uniting ... & being the most LOVING 
ENCOURAGING 
SUPPORTIVE 
& RESPECTFUL 
of one another as we can possibly be...

Ba YUM bug SEE...
faery jubilee

what is a jubilee..

a jubilee is a special anniversary of an event..
celebrations of reign and activity...

sounds like jubilee is good to me...

A few Power Solar Animals Also connected with our Sun..
only sharing just for fun..
KNOWLEDGE is POWER..
and who knows maybe one of these Power Solar Animals resonates with you..
many a faery things may ring a certain truth stirred within you..

This place is Enchanting..
Dreamer is Dreaming..
Enchantments of Whispers

love love love love love
will always be the faery song..
all day long..

Power Solar Animals..
Hawk .. . Hawks all around.. lol
LION ... I just posted about a Lion not too long ago...
Salamander ... I just like this animals name..
Pheasant
Rooster/Cock  - - haha in Chinese Astrology I am the Rooster but just call me a cock.. lol faery humors..
HORSE - ahh my astrology.. centaur.. horses - The Archer in me... It's all about being free...
SWAN - awww Love
Porcupine
Hedgehog - funny my daughter keeps telling me she wants one and not a sugar glider lol
Ram
Spider
Phoenix
Eagle
Dragon
Bull

and also a flower .. although a flower is not an animal.. I don't I guess it all depends on who you ask that question too... some flowers may play the part of an animal feeling as if it was born into the wrong body...

these things will one ever really know??
lol

I would like to know..
sheesh I can come up with questions for everybody..
you can always try me...
lol

I can faery babble for days..
anyways I really must hit the road jack...
but not to worry..
I promise I will be back..

you know why??

cause I love the shit out of this place...

feels like Home..

Namaste Beautiful Souls...
lets rock our souls and roll...

Truth be told...

I transform...

do you??





No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Cardinal Calls: Unveiling Heartfelt Wisdom with Enchantress Thee Babbler

  The Cardinal bird, with its striking red plumage and melodic voice, serves as a vibrant spirit guide brimming with RICH symbolism and prof...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.