Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Uncut Birdie Babbles

I have been writing inside these walls of Enchanting Babble all through the night ..

<<<< this blogger world lovingly created in here my Write her soul Free Zone>>>>

I decided to take a little outside break the birds are so happy this early morning ...


Good energetic good vibes kind of day daily Saturday ~ NYC forecast ...

The birds are setting the morning airs energy as they sing so happily and loudly this morning after the mini rain droplets fed mother earths lands. 

Some birds got wet but do you think they got mad ?? 

Hmm... Never that !! Lol

Animal Nature Instinctively Knows ..
how to live
Life as a whole .. 
As if we watch carefully we can see how they Choose to sew / sow / so ? 

Tell me which way does your energy blow ??? 

Let it be Happiness Overflow 

The birds know ..

They tell you to sing your morning song ...

All day long ...

P.s.

Yes so you can expect another Enchanting Long Uncut Ancient Mix ☺️☺️☺️ lol

sorry for the Blogger Book guys ..
I am an ancient Scribe writing my own self to life ..

Knowing its my divine right ..
To live my life soul fit for me ..
my destiny lies in my discoveries ..
Of all that is me ..

That goes
For you too ..

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I do not know why some of my phone emoticons don't work on here. 

Only the smile ☺️and the heart ❤️work so that's why I always use it. 

I've tried others and it just produces symbols ..

I do not desire to investigate all of that nonsensical nonsense  ..

So I stay content with the ☺️❤️☺️

It's what life should always  be about anywayZ..


Love 
Joy 
Smiles 
Good vibes ...

All of thee time ..
Dreamers Unite
now is our time ..
Soul lead your life ..


Oh yea Apologizing now for the next uncut book coming to ya soon at an Enchanting Babble Theatre near you ❤️❤️☺️❤️❤️

STAY
tuned 

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Thee Enchantress Unbound

In thee haunted hush of October’s breath, Where shadows linger and flirt with death, She waits a sorceress veiled in fire, With eyes that bu...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.