Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Uncut DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE #8 - Enchanting Babbler Writers


DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE # 8 HERE WE GO...
ORIGINALLY WRITTEN FEBRUARY 26, 2014
RANDOM DRAFT PICK ME UPPERS..
LETS SEE WHAT WONDERLAND OF ENCHANTING BABBLES ARE UNLEASHED AND RELEASED TO HIT THESE WONDERLAND STREETS...

THANK-YOU ONE MORE TIME FOR DROPPING YOURSELF DOWN INTO THIS RABBIT HOLE :) 

_________________________________________________________________________






As much as I appear to say , which can be quite a lot of Sayin.. If yah know what I'm sayin..
 Know what I'm Saying??!? 
Know what I am saying ?!??!? 

I may talk a lot..
write a lot..
think a lot..
My mind won't stop...
Mind expansion super galactic...

So fkn what .. 
she talks a lot...
yada yada yada

Shall I    s u p P r e S s     my     e X p r e S s i o n S    because someone else finds "feelings" uncomfortable  or intolerable to be around or witness ... 

so what, that is not my fuggin problem..
anymore...
closing that door..
Censorship No more...
;~~ trying a new line..
instant Rhyme..
Cosmic Shine..

 .. Saw it somewhere .. 
saw what? 
a Clue ... a clue...
Actually found it cute .. 
cursive I swear... 
Not saying I won't write a curse ever again ..
no more I swear will I  censor nor edit the original thought pattern displayed ..
 Uncut is uncut in every r A w possible way ...

Phonies not allowed on this page ..

It is what it is ... 

And if someone disapproves setting their strong opinions on the l o o s e .. I'm not saying to fight .. Cause that definitely is not "right" 
(for me .. Spirit agrees ) .. 
LOVE SHINES LIGHT SO DARKNESS CAN FLEE..

Although the darker part of me would just Zap you with my  c o O L little toy ..
 So cool it's not even in the market yet .. 
It removes all wicked negative energies .. 
Storing it in a secret volt of mystery
making all negativity and hate Ancient History.. .. 
Giving you back your LOVE FILLED life ..
 Powered Right As you ought to be ... 
You Ought to feel Internally Love & Peace inside of thee .. 
 Peaceful breeze ..
know what I mean Jellybean?  

It is So fkn simple ..

But a ripple would still be made..
If I impose  my force .. My way ...
Tyrant days .. 
 Zapping  defects cause future decays ... 
One must learn their learn for themselves no matter the ZAP Love Gun I invent for fun... 


Even if I sOoo believe it to be worth it ...
just So this world could be something perfect .. 
Which I believe  it would and it could  be ... 
It can be perfectly Imperfect just like ME ..
wouldn't you agree ? LOL 

LOVE is rightfully so .. 
& LOVE is FREE & We are always Free to choose our own paths ...

Every living &  Breathing &  Capable of taking care of themselves human soul being.. WE ALL HAVE A CHOICE
 Each of us  who walk this earth have CHOICES ..
 Even if they one convinces themselves that they do not have a choice.. Even that frame of mind is a CHOICE all by itself.. Paradigm shift..
Time to get some HELP ... 
Cause even that way of thinking that they are so believing can seem very deceiving because even that belief and acceptance of truth is still a choice.... 

Have you made your CHOICE?
Do you CHOOSE to run Wild & Free..
Live into the Wild FREE with me..
Enchanting Babbler Speaks.. 

You are Free to believe as you perceive ... 

You are Free to believe as you perceive .. 

Free ..
not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes.

Believe...
accept (something) as your truth & your TRUTH alone..
feel the TRUTH in your heart, your gut, your soul...
true dat.

You....

"are you listening?"

Perceive...
become aware or conscious of (EVERYTHING); come to realize & understand.
"his mouth fell open as he perceived the truth"

Word play break down ..

Every one of those definitions of those words tie to one .. 
Individual ..
Free ...
You ...
Me ...

So if that be so .. 
Letting go .. 
Should be most easy ...

LETTING GO
LET GO
so now you know

Words born world travelers.. 

Same goes with my writing .. Always having to condense in someway the things that I say, to fit a specific word count or page limit. 

fudge that...
I write and say what I want when I want and how I want..
run on all along forever strong..

I am Finding it rather insulting to condense myself down.. 
I mean yes, I understand the process of editing..
 And I am not talking about those corrections .. Sure lets make those types of corrections if we want ... 

but to Delete Delete Delete all sense of me to please YOU ..
Please! 
just Don't say it .. it is Not necessary ..
your INPUT is Too much information ... It's dragging me along .... write your own dang songs .. 

Yada yada yada ...
Blow fish me ....

We are asked to write papers for school and given certain guidelines as to the set up of what's expected to be written.
Rules I get them. I just don't ship them.
 Writer in me gets her juices Live &  flowing ... Lol .
 well if you think my talking can be way too much ..
or that my writing is way too long to read... 
 I find personally ridiculous those feeds ..
 How can one say too much ..
or write too much..
my dear in my mind  I think how can 1 think so little ..
write so little..
acknowledge so little..
be so little...
 Laughing at the absurdity of that & ending this long Enchanting Babble Nonsensical Chat..

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Echoes of Laughter: Embracing Life’s Paradoxes

 Another enchanting freestyle monologue that I love partaking in as my imagination swirls. I love writing these monologues that are inspire...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.