Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Help !! What song is this ??? ❤️

Did you think I could hate you 
Or raise my hand to you
Come on you know me too well 
How can I hurt you 
When darling I loved you 




What do you think I would give in this moment 
If you stay I'd subtract 20 years of my life 



Fall down on my knees 


Something something something 

Walked into this classical beauty song 

Fall down on my knees kiss the ground you walk on if I could just hold you again...

Who sings this and what is the name I don't have shazam shit I need to put shaZam again lol 

I forgot 

Anyways what a depressing song 

Dancing down the aisle 

Namaste 

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me