Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Uncut FUCK YOU therapy for Your Soul

I know it's after midnight but my day has yet to end and I wish to share with you all about my FUCK YOU therapy that went down earlier today out of the blue which I must say SHIFTED my day and it's events ...

Remember earlier I spoke of ridding all your internal GARBAGE before the NEW YEAR @ midnight ... Well I guess without my own realizing I was doing this too ... And it's funny cause the FUCK YOU THERAPY came way before I even posted the getting rid of your internal garbage post ....

SYNCHRONICITIES ..

Pay attention ...

They reveal to you that you are on your RIGHT PATH ...

So KEEP YOUR FAITH ...

So yes ... I am generally a very nice person and I have a very high tolerance for all kinds of people.. I swear in this regard just consider me a saint .... But I guess I had to let a good one out into the thin air ....



So the FUCK YOU's began ...

I said it once ...
And it felt good ....



And before I knew it I was just letting them all rip ...


I couldn't stop ...

With each and every FUCK YOU it became more and more PASSIONATE & LIVELY & COLORFUL & EXPRESSIVE that omg baby I LOVED IT ...


All my Fuck YOUs were exhilarating it even brought about extreme bouts of giggles and laughter 



I really did Feel generous and cheerful and as if this RELEASE was coming over me 



I mean FUCK YOU THERAPY is WONDERFUL


Who would of ever thought the PROFOUND impact a FUCK YOU could have on your life ...



It's like fucking Great 

I got to RELEASE my tidal wave of FUCK YOU's all over this UNIVERSE ...


But there wasn't a last time even the Angels and Faeries and Light Beings chimed in ..:.. They found this all very humorous of me actually. 


But as ALWAYS they have my back even when I'm sleeping 



So I ENCOURAGE THIS FUCK YOU THERAPY especially before this NEW YEAR ....


I mean LET IT ALL OUT ...

All those FUCK YOU frustrations ...

Do NOT CARRY THEM with you into YOUR NEW YEAR ...

I PROMISE you these FUCK YOUs will feel so good it might make you orgasm in Relief ...

Some tears may come ..

Remember this Faery Fuckery still has a beautiful angelic light bearing heart ...

So yea I cried in my Fuck YOU's Too ...



That's all I ever gots
To give ...

Is ME..


FUCK YOU if you can not ACCEPT ME...

That I swear is said with so much Faery LOVE that it bites you and you will feel it 


FUCK YOU THERAPY I HIGHLY recommend for it is REJUVENATING for your Soul ...

BELIEVE ...



Just DO it ..

EXPRESS YOUR SOUL 



Namaste

©

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Witches in Sheep’s Clothing: The Unspoken Truth of Modern Sorcery

Sometimes people just need an excuse to be thee true B that they are ! There’s nothing pretty about being a nasty person with a bad attitude...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.