Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

ASTROLOGY 101 ~ Horoscope Mania

Not that I am an advocate for horoscopes because at the end of the day a horoscope is one astrologers perception of each individual sign. And let's not forget that we are more than one sign and when one draws up their birthChart and all their composites based on their EXACT TIME OF BIRTH... You can have a better idea of What to look for in your horoscopes. 

Whenever I do decide to go into my horoscopes I read 4 different signs pertaining to myself in order to get a deeper view of the daily transits in my many signs .. 

Notice no two signs are the same .. 

The four signs I view are:

SUN SIGN 
My example: Sagittarius 

This here is my Sun sign the sign most use to check their horoscopes. This is your birth sign / sun sign .. Your General Outward characteristics easily seen by the outside world / world. 

MOON SIGN
My example : Pisces

Of course I would read my moon sign horoscope too because my moon sign represents the deeper part of me , the inner core of my existence. My most private part of my world that not everyone gets to see or know. It's the inner world of me that is protected and kept inside of myself. This is usually the determining factor of our sensitivity and how we shield ourself from life. For me my Moon sign is as equally important in nourishing as is my sun. 

I am a sagittarius with a Pisces moon ... This for me explains better my heightened sensitivity and my water works world of living. Sagittarius are natural dreamers as Pisces are too, but Pisces in me carries that intense "Dreamy" trance state that I can confidently determine comes from my Piscean nature. Lol 

I am only describing the best way I can to help you better understand this logic of mine behind reading various counterparts of your horoscope if you are going to read your horoscope. 

Next sign I read is :

VENUS SIGN: 
My Example ~ CAPRICORN 

our Venus sign in our birth charts are what we seek and need from love .. Intimate relationship. It is how we love, crave love, need love, give love ... It is our exploration into our most intimate personal relationships ... And why would I read this information in my sagittarius horoscope when Capricorn is what I need to keep me happy. 

Understanding the logic better now ??

The final one I view when reading my horoscope is my 

RISING SIGN:
My example : Virgo 

Well how can I explain this .. Your rising sign or Ascendant sign is the sign that was rising over the Eastern horizon at your time of birth. This is also a very important composite in your chart, basically your rising sign is your outward self ; your social mask so to speak ...

Another superficial layering to your sun profile layer .. Perceptions = Reflections ...

Although in our birth charts we have All the planets in our chart with a sign specially designed for us in helping us dive deeper in exploring our astrological components ...

All the planets serve of importance ...

I just prefer these top 4 but I am sure one day I will sit down and read my horoscope accordingly for myself checking each planet and sign that my astrological birth chart reveals representing me. 


Try it out for yourself see how it goes ...

Here is a tiny example for me :

Here is for my General Sun in mE 


Now for my internal world 

Now for my MasK 

And now for my favorite part of it All.. The very thing I Live & Breathe for ...

My LOVE whom I LoVE to LoVE


Namaste 
I hope that this was insightful and interesting for you as it is for me ...

There are so many ways we can dive and explore the wonderful facets into everything we are 

May your world be filled with many blessings 


If you are interested in your very own in depth birthChart created by me send an email to enchantmentsTherapy@Gmail.com 

I only create birth charts using EXACT TIME OF BIRTH 

SEND INQUIRY VIA EMAIL & Allow 5-7 business days to receive your very own BirthChart with free gift once your order is processed. 

THANK YOU 

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

An oracle of New Beginnings

  Enchanting Oracle Message: Thee time has come, dear beautiful soul, to step through the magical gateway that opens before you. The univers...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.