Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, September 29, 2014

F.L.Y (First LOVE yourself )




I  will share with you a quick little mini history of me & my "beauty" .. Accepting myself for me and the way I perceive I look has been quite the battle .. I never found any form of beauty in me  (on the exterior) I would cry sometimes and I would hate to look at my reflection. Up until this last apartment I had where I lived there a good solid 4 years or so I never owned an extra mirror aside from the bathroom mirror that we are given in rental apartments .. This last apartment was my first place where I got extra mirrors and it was here at this place that I started to accept myself finally after all of these years ... I still have a long way to go I am sure but I've
Come
A mighty long way ....



when I started doing selfies it wasn't for vanity it was for
Inner strength and acceptance of myself .. And from my selfies evolved this new form of acceptance for me in loving myself .. It was never about others finding me beautiful it was about me feeling that way about myself. 

The reason for this share is to show you the power of your own self creations and manifestations. It wasn't until I took my own initiative in trying to help myself feel good about ME that it opened my world to a whole new Love, light and acceptance for myself. 

LOVE WHO YOU ARE ..

LOVE
YOURSELF even more when YOU have absolutely no love or appreciation for YOU... Take whatever steps necessary YOU need to begin your journey to learning Self Love ... 

I know outside beauty doesn't matter but the way we are conditioned to view ourselves and feel about ourselves in this day and age ... Your overall feelings about you, both externally and internally play a major part in your roots/ solid foundations and an unhappy spirit is not the loving spirit we need in loving ourselves whole. 

Namaste 

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Enchantress’s Elixir: A Magical Brew for Sinus Relief and Spiritual Harmony

  Welcome back to Enchanting Babble , where magic meets thee mundane in the most delightful ways! Today, I’m thrilled to share another encha...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.