Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Ancient flames

AncientFlameS
YOU & i 
Twin Flames Ignited 
Lovers Cravers Isis LoVeVoLuTioN
no substitutions 
Love Sonnets 
I found the one whom I pour my cup of being into 
our scolding heat, no fire h2o can dispose 
This flame 
it holds 
No future need be seen nor foretold  
in our moments 
in our Nows 
our love 
unwound 
infinity 
our affinity 
we intricately 
blending 
Beautifully 
Your love ruler of me 
Love is the only thing that is seen 
Felt 
exposed 
shown
displayed 
i taste you all inside of me 
future clearly seen 
that it will always be 
                                  just 
YOU&me 
no space desired between 
there is no denying 
our longing binding 
you mesmerize me 
i feel so silly in love 
what a rush 
this is too good 
it's true 
no matter where 
it's me&YOU 
blues clue 
I love you so much just the thought of you brings a smile 
pinch me awake 
i need to feel the pain 
feels like I am dreaming 
you are my blood coursing through my veins 
every ounce of
YOU 
is every ounce of me 
loVE, you are my DNA 
i found myself 
I've found myself 
          outside 
                       myself 
one fine sweet day 
                                       let's 
   take a sweet walk down memory 

lane 
                 I've never been the same 

inside of myself 
living outside of myself 
in desperate search of myself 

i found myself 
outside 
& he is 
YOU 

i forged into myself 
finding you, my home 
               

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me