Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, June 23, 2014

Uncut I LOvveeee .....

Funny little thing that comes with self love & acceptance ....


Its called NOT giving a flying fk about REALITY ..

RESULTS..

One lets go of EXPECTATIONS..

Only expectations one can have is the one YOU can give/have/Hold/Try for YOURSELF..

So even when it comes to these LOVE themes .. Makes my heart scream ...

Heart on triple double beat ..

even during those/these times ...

I ..

Cause i can only speak for myself .....


I can LET GO ..

I can still Be Free & ME ....


And i can CONFIDENTLY LOVINGLY WHOLEHEARTEDLY PEACEFULLY

ACCEPT any OUTCOME that comes to be ....


You know why ....


cause i do NOT give a flying fk ...

Its about me ...

Its always been about me ...

Selfish as it sounds ...

Arrogant / cocky / proud ...

I know what this is...

And ive been every fkn thing thus far in my world .....


And the only thing i have never been (UNTIL NOW)

something ive NEVER been for myself was

LOVING
CONFIDENT
ACCEPTING
PEACEFUL
CARING
POSITIVE
KNOWING
UNDERSTANDING


There is so much more you get the idea ..

All those things i have never been for / towards myself .....


Getting to this point / place / destination .....


Journey it has quite beenn.. And one that everyday is growing / learning / building / sustaining ...


I am just happy to be here in accepting my weirdo Alien Super Mutant Galactic Earths Angel Goddess Faery in the Flesh ....


I am my own BeST ....

No HuMAN can destroy ...

Cause im not a fkn toy ...

You want something ..

Get something ...

But get yourself Checked first FoOL..

Before someone else tries to do it for you ......


oh my GOD ..

Like for real...

I AM so feeling myself / LOVING myself / HAPPY with ME ....


May YOU too FIND this FOR YOU

NAMASTE  

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me