Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, June 12, 2014

R.E. ~ SinGLE MommY ~ written ~ August 13, 2013 ~ 10:57 AM

You are success to yourself .. Never downgrade or belittle the amount of work, energy, love, & support that you are giving to your kids.
That is a problem for me as well at times, use to be more of a burden I use to carry, because we all feel we wish we could do so much more. And we ask ourselves how we could be so foolish, and for me pride would never allow for me to admit that others were right about me being too young and not financially ready to start a family.
The never ending turmoil we feed our spirits at times can be very brutal on our souls.  But I've learned over the years that if I downgrade all that I do, and I don't give myself enough credit for all that I have accomplished thus far, I rob myself of any good fortune that would exist. Because I'm too busy looking at all that is not there, instead of what is right here with me at this very moment in time. And Who in the world wants to intentionally do that to themselves? (but we do.. we do this a lot of times actually .. and we rob ourselves.. and then our kids get robbed too!!!)

Why continue that path ??? So, now I don't & because of this mental shift my family is happier.

And I tell you this now being a single  mother for the last 10-11 years, that I am proud of all that I've accomplished thus far for my daughter & I. And YOU as a Single Mother working, providing, loving, nurturing, caring, and all that great stuff .. but the fact that YOU are there with your unconditional LOVE, SUPPORT & NOURISHMENT, well give yourself a well deserved round of applause. Because you already beat the odds.. Now rejoice in the comfort in knowing that you are one Wicked bad ass Mum & you deserve all the recognition in the world!!!

And Here is where it gets better!!!! since  it is in our basic human genetic makeup, and we are predisposed & conditioned to certain beliefs & structures, we live and thrive in a cultural society where we bleed dissatisfaction naturally.  So here goes this little  genetic, conditioned component floating thru our veins, breeding natural dissatisfaction as a whole, and  naturally YOU as Single Mothers always feel dissatisfied. But you know that quote that says something along the lines of .. "If you can't change something, than change the way you look at it" .. Something like that .. Well that's where this shift should begin .. FIRST.. With the way you perceive the situation ... Make everything exciting ... Be truly content with all you already have ... And if you are NOT.. Change that ... Do something .. Do more .. try More ... But be happy with each and every step ... be proud with each and every movement. Encourage your children to be excited and enthralled by living each and every day, so that when they are grown they will know what true happiness feels like, even if they grew up without having much. Perception is key ... And we teach our children the things they need to see, and the world teaches them the rest. But it is our footprints that are left imprinted all over their hearts and their souls, because it is our memories that we give them that they take into this world, and it is through our eyes, and our vision alone that molds our kids into their beautiful existence.

Namaste

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

CELESTIAL WHISPERS 3 : POST MERCURY RETROGRADE

🌟 Explore thee post-Mercury Retrograde landscape with the latest episode of Celestial Whispers with me, Enchantress Thee Babbler! As we st...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.