Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, June 14, 2014

R.E our LoVe ~ written April 8 2008

I keep dreaming of a time
When i was all alone
Remembering before you stepped into my life & carried me
Home
You kept reminding me that our love will last forever
ForEver!
I find myself so unbelievably drawn to you

You told me to keep my eyes shut until we're almost there
You speak to me from your soul
You were telling me that you Love me
And that our love is so rare
Your Love is so amazing
I Am so in love with you

You came & whisked me so far away
Flying high
With you i forever stay
Reaching high
Baby i am here to stay in every way

You've opened my heart to everything truly amazing
This here, you & i , this is something ive never felt before
I never desire to be without your loVe
That would leave me crazy
My lOve is overflowing for you

I dont wish for this ever to stop
We are so over the top
You have shown me what LoVe is truly all about
There is no stopping this

We could never stop
This is what true love is all about
You said we would be Amazing
You are right!
For ive never danced this way before

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me