Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, June 12, 2014

R.E . Episodes ~ written ~ july 30 2013 1:30 PM

Ok so here it goes .. Going against prob wise advisement I send this to you anyway.. Not that u would know it & not that I've showed it but in our brief encounter uve managed to make  me feel a kind of way i was not prepared for ... & with the  reality of it being much more harsher than i was prepared for, well because of feelings unreciprocated ive  realized many things that were needed to be learned, for myself ... I know u believe we met for a reason (could of been a pick up line u should of tried . ) but anyway it was true either way .. I needed to learn something before my next journey ..
And I have .. And I couldn't just end things with absolutely no closure with expressing myself to the person responsible for this transformation.. So thank you .. And I am most happy now to let you go ...

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me