Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Make a wish frownNation

Dreaming of you i wish to die
Your madness filling my mind
Its like straight suicide
Im outta my mind
I no longer wish to see
I no longer wish this to be
Every possible thing we can be
Kill me please
My mind fills with rage
At just the mentioning of your name
You oblivious to the pain youve engraved
Stop this pain
I thought i could handle more
But youre right this is war
I never signed up for this
Fk this shit
You go on living your ways
Totally ignoring me all the same
What part of me believes this to be okay
No sane part of me clears this pathway
So i dream a dream for me to say
Fk you douche go on your merry way
For if i were to think of you
It would be cause i stepped in poo
Big doggie hit
Biggest diss was my make a wish for a total dick


No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me