Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, May 29, 2014

WhirlWind ~ written January 16, 2012 3:06PM

I just want to be swept off my feet. To feel the whirlwind swirl all around me and get lost in this magnificent feeling called love. Two people on the same plateau building and passionately embracing each moment with and for the other. I want for my love to express his devotion to me and show me his love with his mind, body and soul. I want him to be as much captivated by me as I am of him. I want that when he sees me flames ignite in his eyes and passion exudes from his lips and he and i both relish in our excitement for the other. I want when angered or upset or anything that is unsettling for my love to Bare no rest until each stone is turned over and we become one back in the same place two souls intertwined in the other. For two hearts meshed between the surfaces of an everlasting love and cosmic affair, that with each slice of the blade the blood that spills out be identified as none only than that of true love and definition. His eyes would pierce my skin and open me whole. Because his love is in me, and my love is in him, and with that each the compass to the others soul. Reawakening every ounce of spirit that's within that evolves and emerges thus provoked and edged forward by the intensity of each ones love for the other. When joined and ignited the outpouring of love, devotion and complete loyalty drowns out all fears because as one there are no fears, cause as GOD declares there is no fear in LOVE. I want the sun, the moon and the stars. And with receiving it, I am dispensed with it and delightfully giving my all. Awaken my soul Uncage me free He will intoxicate my spirit with his jolly jovial ways. For his smile will delight my world. I the light in his eyes, the power in his will, and the love in his heart move with ease towards submission because he has set my soul free. Free from the condemnation of life's woes. Kindred spirits unite and take flight into galaxies unknown. Soft spoken, gentle and yet firm he carries me to destinations far and beyond. Pushing me to reach my furthest distance. I carrying him and sending him far and beyond conquering all his dreams and aspirations. When I push he soars, and when I carry he relies on truth. For actions will always speak louder than words when it comes to our love. No doubts would exist No worries would manifest, well at least none that WE wouldn't be able to handle. Side by side Heart to heart Right from the start Fairy tales would have nothing on this love story because ours would be a reality. Reality swept into total existence but as for now not wearing that crown of my fairy tale dream.

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Invite Your Monster to Tea

Invite Your Monster to Tea: It’s Take Your Monster to Work Day. That’s right. You’re being invited by life, right now, to buy flowers for yo...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.