Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, May 31, 2014

R.E. end of all days ~ written : feb 26, 2014 12:15 AM

You make me sick in every away.. Love dripping stains pinned In my brain.. Driving stakes madd spiking my flesh ... Biting into every inch of my breast .. Silencing my screams with your claws.. Shredding me down to fragmented pieces .. clusters of heaven while burning in hell ... your love, my LoVe, our perfection.. Silence is maddening as you set the stage toying with my heart in every single way .... You place me aboard only to let me drift away.. love collision .. End of all days ..

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me