Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Eckhart Tolle

Give up defining yourself - to yourself or to others. You won't die. You will come to life. And don't be concerned with how others define you. When they define you, they are limiting themselves, so it's their problem. Whenever you interact with people, don't be there primarily as a function or a role, but as the field of conscious Presence. You can only lose something that you have, but you cannot lose something that you are! __________________________________________ Life is the dancer and you are the Dance ! ___________________________________ To love is to recognize yourself in another __________________________________ Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness. How do you know this is the experience you need? Because this is the experience you are having at the moment #eckhart #tolle #perceptions #views #beliefs #honest2GodTruths #LetThisMarinaTe #in2urMindHeArtSouLEntireBeing #AllWeEverReAllyHaveisNoW I realized a long time ago the importance & the value in our nows. Of course I didn't realize all of this right away, because that's not how we humans roll.. I wouldn't allow myself to see the lesson or the good that came from losing my mom at such an early age as 9. I wouldn't dare for many years let myself believe that any good came from that experience. But of course I was completely wrong in my understanding. And I hate to use the word wrong .. Because all in all these were my feelings, & my feelings are very well valid, cause they are mine & I have every right to feel my pain, anger or whatever I choose to "feel" .... Isn't that the biggest indicator of all that I am Alive, the fact that I can feel. That I do have emotions. That I do care ... I Am a living breathing organism that lives a life of experiences that stirs within me a reaction of some sort that is expressed in actions of whatever emotion I deem the moment appropriate for ......Of course it sucks that for this particular moment it was extreme pain & anger ... & the last reminder anyone ever wants to feel or believes they need in order to feel alive is one of pain. Like.. Ouch!! No way ... Go away please !!! But reality is different for us all, You See ??!?? Anyways, the whole point is what I couldn't see, but it was happening to me anyway, was that without my realizing it, I began living my life in my now... Especially when it was concerning the relationships I was building around me... Forcing me to really look around at those whom I love and care for and understanding that tomorrow is never promised.. Not to anyone !! My moments as a child with my mother before she passed has been my rooting of my entire earthly existence, well in this lifetime. She was my world, and I so loved her very much. She was who I looked up to & idolized in every way. To me she was A star. My star !!!! And when she was taken away from me I just couldn't understand why ... So once she was gone the parts of my brain that surveyed & compartmentalized meaning/value & substance for me, made my own childlike grounding$ system of how I was to consciously treat those who meant anything to me & always letting them know how I honestly feel ... Which is lovingly valuing and cherishing them (IN MY NOW) in every possible way... Feeling robbed from not being able to say my own proper goodbyes to my mother & knowing there would be so much I would never know, that I would wish to know about her, and wanting to know what she would think or say about a certain something ... The people noW in my life well it is extremely important to me for them to always know & be aware of exactly how special and meaningful they are to me in my life. turning point for me In my life was 9... The ripple effect of those events changed my life forever. I even see it NoW With how I choose to consciously and lovingly raise my own daughter. My life may not be perfect, but the circle of love and friendships I have made over many many years of "Living in MY Now" ... The cementing & bonding of love so authentic & pure reminds me of how blessed I am to be so fkn fortunate to have been given something so undeniably priceless, that I know I wouldn't trade it for shit .. Ever !!!! NEVER!!! Not in a billion years ... Priceless.... Eckhart Tolle knows wtf he's talking about .. How beautifully his words articulate to those whom wish to "see" the simplicities of shifting our "Awareness" of living our lives in our "Nows" ... Our NoWs will Always Be OUR Bridge to our own Futures.... It is in these moments that we are absolutely FREE... FREE to be that change that we so desire to SEE... Know what I mean jelly bean ;)) Namaste bitxhes !!!!

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Witches in Sheep’s Clothing: The Unspoken Truth of Modern Sorcery

Sometimes people just need an excuse to be thee true B that they are ! There’s nothing pretty about being a nasty person with a bad attitude...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.