Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, February 28, 2014

Uncut Cruel intentions ..

You think me cruel after all you do .. You cut into me with all you breathe, as you drip every last ounce of blood that rushes through me .. 
Bleed Free...
My love , you're killing me slow ..
Lovers keeper of woe..
You would think you would love me...
My body .. 
This soul of mine ..
Having me as your puppeteer for these moments.. 
These moments ..
Are Our now  ...
Forget you ? How ??
Blood lust and scorned ..
I am  on the floor once more , 
Scattered & my heart so bloody torn ...
begging & pleading..
Waiting for your release ..
Won't  you please ..
Accept my loves surrender ..
You great big Pretender..
I am cruel ..
Well look at you ...
Here you are with something to prove ..
Cruel deeds sewn into me deep..
You prick and I bleed ..
I am cruel says who .. You ??
Tell me lover what does that make you.. . 
With all you do ...
This here, you are it's creator ..
Divine Love invader ...
Runaway Tamer..
My love never being the one with ill  intentions ..
Have I failed to mention my souls undivided mission to absorb  you with all your smooth cruel Intentions ... 
You own it .. Wow ...
Oblivious as to how .. What can I say now .. 
I obviously having no say in this matter ...
Dark knight of my soul ...
I relinquish all control .. 
Lover taking his toll..
Shaking violently out of control.... loves creed untamed...
Smothering me in every which way...
Love don't possess so what would we call this ...
Yes every bit of you I  miss.. . 
Our love obsessive.. 
Never letting the other go...
Reality failing to show ..
Our true hearts desires ... 

You invisible man .. 
haunting me bad .. 
Causing me to weep ...
Losing so much sleep ..
You dare speak unto me about loves cruelty ..
All cause I no longer play along to the tunes in your song ...
you feeling from me .. 
What distancing ?? 
What ? Exactly what ??
My heart transpires by everything you inspire ..
Longing ..
Craving..
Desire so strong ...
These feelings in me never to Expire..
Feelings to feel my entire life long ...
Castles built in the sky  ...
Getting so high from your flame..
My love just as rare ..
Never once giving it away ...
My soul knows your name .. 
Cries your name ..
Bleeds your chain.. 
We are one in the same ...
As I watch you play Loves cruel games ...
Giving yourself instant gratification..
Your manhood hardened with pleasure from your actions ...
Loving every piece of my loves distraction...
On my knees , your manhood throbbing pleads ..
Submissive me takes your hot flesh in .. 
By all means you have my permission ...
Abuse & drive me wildly insane ...
feeding me your loves erotica of pain..
every waking day..
Nothing new this way .. 
You now no where to be found ..
Travels unbound ..
Only thing left for me  to say .. 
Here I AM.. 
I stay...
Naked & dumb .. 
Numbed by your disease ..
Frozen stuck frost bites...
As I let you melt  your way ...
I'm Never walking away .. 
Quiet till the day ..
When loves pain goes entirely away..
Your love to return on the horizon ..Loving every part of you in every single way ...
You feel my heart ..
It's you who pulls us apart ..
Flame soul lover when do you think you will recover & start .. 
Just play your fkn part .. 
Cruel .. Cruel .. You're fkn cruel .. 
You know what you do ...
me so in love with you .. 
I feel your maddening love ..
This distance ..
It makes  me sick ..
If I had one wish ..
These games we play ..
Mark this day ...
Setting fire to our flames.  .. 





No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Witches in Sheep’s Clothing: The Unspoken Truth of Modern Sorcery

Sometimes people just need an excuse to be thee true B that they are ! There’s nothing pretty about being a nasty person with a bad attitude...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.