Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, February 3, 2014

Uncut Beauty's Rose

You don't let me rest .. At first I thought it was just me .. But how could it be .. For I am of sound mind ... 

Which then got me thinking ... It's YOU!! You have been the cause of all of this mayhem happening within my own infrastructure.  Causing a major upsetting inbalance. 

Which is totally not fair ...


Like how does someone do that to someone else ??? How do you not acknowledge the cross eyed bear ??? Why do you pretend as if the cross eyed bear is not real ??! He's standing right the fk behind me ... ALL the fkn time ... Just there ... Creepin. .. looking all Cross~Eyed & not saying a fkn thing. Causing me to feel bat shit crazy...


I mean am I wrong ??? Cause it sure is confusing. 

I'm beginning to feel a lot like Alice here ... Like something is definitely going on around here but no one is saying anything, or doing  anything or acknowledging anything. 

And I would love to get to the bottom of this new mystery.... 


Last words he said to me were.. "My Sweet BeLLe, come back to the library. Please do come back."  

So I go back .. You know to the fkn "library" 

And he was there .. Of course he would be there .. It is "his" Library... But now he was acting so fkn weird. Weirder than his usual...
So weird ... So weird .. What is up with my Beast ?!!?? 

And I would loveeee to speak with Alice.... but as it turns out she's fkn acting weird too & is who in the world knows where Alice is now ... Especially since her last encounter with you know who..  

Yesterday  Birdie delivered us a picture that was allegedly taken just the other day ... But we all know how pictures can be deceiving & misleading ... So before we all go assuming & creating imaginary stories of different things/tales this picture could create ...  we are all awaiting for Alice to return because we would rather hear the real truth from Alice herself... &  I am sure there is a perfectly logical explanation to this photo. It may not even be real for all we know ... & Why do people automatically have to perceive things negatively or in a sexual content all the time ... I mean look at it .. It's just a picture ... 




But anyways I don't believe Alice disappeared again ... 
All we know is that as of right now she's just no where to be found ....  

actually not anyone is around.. Everyone has gone missing ....



This is one empty Castle... Well except for the furniture and me of course.. And my Him.... 

It's  ok ... I will get to the bottom of My Own Beast anyhow ... I see straight through his charade .... 


I don't care how cute he thinks he is ....everyone knows  I am the one who has his rose ....


Till Later... 
Get your own beast !!

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Cardinal Calls: Unveiling Heartfelt Wisdom with Enchantress Thee Babbler

  The Cardinal bird, with its striking red plumage and melodic voice, serves as a vibrant spirit guide brimming with RICH symbolism and prof...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.