Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Uncut train Chant ~~~ field of DreAms

The other night I dreamt I was in my childhood bedroom & I along with someone else & a child were being held there by this being/entity/monster/beast/ scary looking "not human/human" thing
... This being although scary was not too frightening ... He/it had an unclear plan (how my mind processed this attack .. Was 1 that it didn't matter what i tried to do .. This was meant to happen this was the path ) ... The man in my dream
and the child
I knew them .. They were a part of me ... But I couldn't identify them ... 

Although they were there, I didn't really see what they looked like ... 

But I knew them both well .. The child was there but not subjected to what both the man & I were subjected to..  
Itwas as if the child was left there to observe everything
that was happening.. We were all made to sit on top of this bed / mattress .. And we were not to move .. The child in my dream was just like any child. .. Moving around / tossing around / flipping around & behaving very antsy and hyper while there ... The child was not reprimanded in any way
or told to sit still by this "beast".. But if I or the man moved or spoke in any way we were watched intensely.. There was 1 part of the dream that I must of looked as if I was going to attempt to leave or move or go somewhere else .. And the "beast" rushed over demanding from me where I thought I was going ... But I just sat back down comfortably & kept my cool and stayed in my place .... Although in the dream we were being confronted by this "beast" .. I felt safe .. I didn't feel like any of us were in any immediate danger.... Also the guy that I was with in my dream.. Protected me .. It wasn't so much what he did .. It was the connection of our hearts/body/mind where I read from him that we were ok ... This man .. These people ... I loved .. There was 1 point where he just looked at me .. And by his look by his expression .. I felt comforted ... & I remember thinking to myself in my dream ... It's you .. You are the one .... By this point the "beast" returned with these Glass cups for each of us (not the child) just for the man and myself .... Inside these glass cups we were told/made we must finish /drink the contents of what is inside these glass cups ....
I was disgusted by what we were being given .... It was blended into a fine chunky / messy liquid fresh flesh and blood ....
I did not want to drink it ... I even tried to refuse (silently) .. I was thinking of ways I was going to go around & not really drink this ... But the "beast" never took his eyes off me ... The man that was with me ... He drank from the glass cup and pretty much almost finished it ... Encouraging me that it wasn't so bad .. And not to think about it ... In my dream It was understood that this was going to happen .. We were going to drink this .. And there was nothing that could be done about it ... Also another thing I realized upon awakening was that this "beast" he didn't speak ... He didn't even make noise really ... But his presence was "terrifying" in a sense ... Although as much fear as one would imagine having in circumstances such as these .. I was never terrified ... Or fully afraid .. Which I woke up thinking that it was odd ... Cause I have had many "frightening" dreams ...
And I remember feeling afraid and waking up afraid .... But for whatever reason no alarm bells were going off .... Also interesting was in the manner in which the "beast" spoke/expressed itself .... Cause thruOut the dream.. The "beast" was clear in what he demanded from each of us .. But yet no words were spoken at all ... And in the dream although his language was interpreted and understood as words in my brains eye of understanding .... That is not at all how he communicating .. It's as if it was telepathic information.... There were other factors of this dream I know I left out ... But this is the gist of what transpired ... One of my professors whom I shared this with who happens to practice & believe in spirituality and she has her own beliefs and practices that I won't get into now ... But she most definitely had interesting insight into this dream of mine .. Which made perfect sense when she spoke to me .. & I think it's fkn cool !!!! Anyways off the train rockers now .... Field of dreams & nightmares .. Or are they really nightmares ... I guess it is only a matter of perception and understanding ...


Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Cardinal Calls: Unveiling Heartfelt Wisdom with Enchantress Thee Babbler

  The Cardinal bird, with its striking red plumage and melodic voice, serves as a vibrant spirit guide brimming with RICH symbolism and prof...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.