Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Who knows what she wrote .. Uncut 0.O

New Years Eve.. I wonder about this day too.. I always said our holidays & celebrations were overrated & deprived of true depth & meaning ... So I stopped caring about them too ... I'm telling you if I could, I so would be completely content with staying home tonight...
But I know I know what is the joy in that ... (Actually there is much joy in that .. At least for me there is )
But I'm not you and you're not me ... Weird !!! But I shall celebrate tonight with my loved ones & I will be merry.. And filled with light & laughter & so on and so forth ...
I just do not understand how many wait for this one day out of the entire (365.. <~~ I don't understand either how there is only 365 days in a year. .. It's like Man froze time
to constantly repeat itself .... OMG .. ha! That's fkn it ... we are FroZen ..
Fkn genius!!! Anyways Alice be buggin) ok yes so where was I ... Time ..
Yes. .. Time .. What is Time again ?!?? 
Haha! (Haha is for the most part always expressed wth complete sarcasm .. Ok good .. Time .. The biggest joke (on sleepers)
till this day !!! Today many come together (which I am most certainly not opposed to unity & celebration & TOGETHERNESS .. Please I believe that to be absolutely Necessary & how it should ALWAYS BE !!! You know "Community" together ..
Haha!! Forever !!!! Sheesh.. Could you imagine that ?!?? Haha Well I CAN!! Cause ... I AM !!!!
Duhhhhhh!!!!!! My tactics sort of remind me of the original Buffy the Vampire Slayer movie with that blonde chic and Luke Perry & that dude with the Albert Einstein sort of hair ... And how "Blonde" Buffy was in her "Awakening" stages ...
Fkn hysterical.. But even this is a lesson ... How do you approach things in your life ??? Are you hard on yourself ??!? Do you Laugh at yourself often ???!?
WHY SO SERIOUS ?!!??! YOU maDDDDD??!? SAddddddddd ??!?? Disappointed ?!??? Happy .. Like ecstatically so ?!?? <~~~~ no ?!? Shucks ... PooH !! YIKES !!! What's up ?!?? WHY ??!? Why ?? Why? Wait STOP..
Did your Finger just point ... <<~~~~~ DaTta WaYyy ~~~~~~>
Oh boii... Unraveling these Conditionings that have been passed down from generation to generation to generation .... BLAME.. WOwZerS ... FroZen.. FroZzzennn... FRrOoZeNnn.... Brrrr... It's COLLLDDDDD !!!!
Global Warming ?!? Haha !!!!! More like Arctic Chill .. Welcome to Planet ICE ..
Idiots Channeling Energy That wasn't very nice of me to say ... But I use humor to keep me from channeling "ICE...
So.. Who cares .. Works for me .. Humor or IcE ... I go with the humor ... The WindMiLLs are spinNinG ...
That's a WONDERFUL thing ... Thinking about it ... I don't think I've ever made a New Years resolution ...
I was so rudely opposed to it & offended if anyone ever asked me what was my resolution for the new year ....
I mean I got the "concept" which is cool / good ... But I never understood the timing .... Like "dude, do you not think of this every day of the year?"
Or do you wait specifically for this day of "your" year to consciously become aware that you have "things to do" ?!??
Meh.. I just don't get it ...
It's 1:01 Now that I get ... While I won't call this my New Years Resolution ...
This is more like my EVERYDAY prayer, now Written out Loud .... Torpedoing this prayer UPUPUPUP WIDEWIDEWIDE east/west/north/south/3rdWorld/5thWorLd/MiddleWorld/LandOfMakebelieve/Heaven/Earth/EVERYFKNWHERE.... THANKYOU 2013 (& every year I've existed in my entire lifetimes) ha! We can't forget about those ... I welcome the "New YearS" ahead with a LOVING spirit !!!! & May I be bleSsed in my Loving Spirit to walk this Dimension, & EVERY dimension (lol), being the living embodiment serving a Divine purpose, being a BLESSING to those I have the honor of Encountering. so that way a thread is sewn into a new Fabric of new Seeds of Love, Joy, Kindness, Clarity, Laughter, Charity, COMPASSION, Hope, Strength, TRUTH, Honor, Virtues, conviction, Purpose, PASSION, GOOD, Principles, Courage, LOVE, Generosity, RESPECT, FriendShip, BALANCE, hearts (it's 1:13) ... the planter the Sewer The Needle The Thread The patience The determination of each carefully handwoven INTENTION ... MAY IT CONTINUE TO BE SEWN ONE STITCH AT A TIME...
I went off in my world & totally hope my prayer makes sense above ... But as we know this is uncut .. So no erasing or correcting .... It is what it is ... I know what I mean lol I toast to EVERYONE ... May You Welcome the NEW YEARS ... KNOWING EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE ... Inside and Out & May Peace, Love, Happiness, joy & Laughter Be Your Shining CIRCLE OF LIFE!!! WITH LOVE ALWAYS & FOREVER

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me