Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Mirror uncut

So You are here.. Awesome! I hear today is your day.. Fabulous! And yet on YoUr day YoU find yourself here.. So, I guess it is true.. This world of Enchantments.. YoU follow me here As I follow You there .. When Do our Systems finally crash.. you know .. One into the other The other into the one ??!!?? Some cosmic fun.. This is after all YoUr day !! Magical by far Beautiful as YoU are Yum I could bite You.. Would You let me bite into YoU.. This Space This place This time .. It's ours Clock hours YoUr mine .. Race Pace Trace.. Fingertips interlace Lips tracing every surface of our skin.. Breathtaking.. Awakening our hearts within Setting ablaze Fiery displays This is YoUr Day!! Expel the explosion Utter devotion Of our Love gone mad.. Will we ever understand .. Your eyes My eyes Ignite the skies YoUr soul My Soul Surrending Control.. What a sight to Behold!! You're here Times near Release.. This gate YoUr escape Mesmerize This time Unwind Converge Embrace our calling No need to hide Our journey Soul fury We're one in the same Mirrored reflections, Always playing games This is YoUr day Wish fulfillments coming true Surrendering ourselves My Love Oh please, would YoU, could YoU Let me have my way with YoU Here to Please Scintillating ... Look into my eyes Alice never lies .. YoUr heart is safe with me.. Today is Your day Have your fkn way Ravage me into ecstasy We enter into Nirvana Pleasure unfolds Treasure so bold & OURS Firestorm on Display Today is YoUr day!! Happiness served on a silver platter Every desire We inspire As one Only steps away Step back Breathe in Release Candles blown out in one sweep For Your wishes do come True Ultra blast Heavens dance Angels kiss Special wish For heaven sanctified this .. our love will light more souls.. Today is your day .. Your light Our light Cemented in scrolls ... Let's lose our senses ..

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

CELESTIAL WHISPERS 3 : POST MERCURY RETROGRADE

🌟 Explore thee post-Mercury Retrograde landscape with the latest episode of Celestial Whispers with me, Enchantress Thee Babbler! As we st...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.