Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Inspector Gadget read my Tweet .. He Smiles :)

Let me find out I need to sit down & watch inspector Gadget & take notes .. I Use to loVe that TV show as a Kid..
He thought himself to be very clever.. I thought he was more GoOfy
then anything else .. But YoU know he made me laugh.. 1 very important ingredient in everyday Life is laughter .. It's a beautiful thing.. Now although I do enjoy this show.. Inspector Gadgets methods are not quite my style .. Funny as his "methods" could be (haha .. Real cute ) lmaoo I still prefer doing things my own way.. The same way Inspector Gadget keeps everyone guessing.. Wondering .. Building up explosive faith riots in believing he is always going 2CracK his case .. He sure does make a Believer out of his viewers.. It's like Genius.. You know his Perfect Timing for cracking his cases.. Extremely Goofily lol I'm really appreciative & grateful being so blessed 2 have had the opportunity 2grow up learning from this Man <~~ this Man <~~~ yea him <~~ right there .. Did you C'em ? Shucks .. Well anyways I'm just so happy that Inspector Gadget helped raise.. Like dude seriously Inspector Gadget took part in raising me.. Who else gets to say that .. This is wonderful News .. & it's wittily entertaining that ii 2 .. Keep'em guessing .. & that for ME... Mind BloWinG! Omg like I almost maybe may like you !! Lol

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

CELESTIAL WHISPERS 3 : POST MERCURY RETROGRADE

🌟 Explore thee post-Mercury Retrograde landscape with the latest episode of Celestial Whispers with me, Enchantress Thee Babbler! As we st...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.