Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Uncut train ride chants ~ Alice asks questions

What is truth ?
Sold to us by believers of their own truth ..
Finding ourselves basing off our own truths by someone else's vision of truth ...
But what the fk is truth ?
Does it even exist ???
It does.. Doesn't it ??
I mean I know truth ..
My truth ..
And no one else can tell me otherwise ..
But then again where does my truth stem from ??
Root ..
Root..
Root..
Explains all the chaos and mayhem
Pick apart truth
Alice was always me & I just didn't understand why ..
Does Alice ever really learn the truth ??
She never did find out why and how she ended up in wonderland !!!
Every encounter, holds meaning ..
What ?
What is truth in a meaning that is tainted by individual perception ?!?
Mad hatter or Truth Seeker
Light..
Light Cameras Action
Choices ..
From youth to early adulthood when we claim some sort of independence ..
We proclaim victory of being set free ..
Set free ?!?
Set free to make choices based off previous conditioning ??!?
Who are you ??!?
Now that is the question, isn't it ???
Truth
Exist
Only
In
The
Mind

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me