Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Uncut chant ~ What's the good in that ?!?

Recognizing the good in others comes very easily for me ... That is usually why I am the last to truly "dislike" someone ... While everyone waves around pointing their finger at the world.. I walk around observing all, (or I stay in Jenn's Wonderland ) & as I observe it is the good things before me that I search for .... 

I'm usually pretty perceptive to other energies around me, & so if there is anything I pick up that could possibly change my vibrational energy from high to low, I make conscious note of that & entirely block its passageway into my world.... & voila peace exist within....

Now if only we ALL would practice such a practice, now that would make many parts of life easier to deal with... 

Some may say its the respect you have for another individual, but even that "term" could get chopped down in size with our society of pick a parters today... But I would like to view it as some form of honor, where I am honoring your individuality, & even if you are different than I, I respect your individuality & your personal right to it!  And for me that Knocks out any negativity, because I eliminated it from thought. 

Think about It ...

Most of the problems we "think" we have with people, are really problems that we have with ourselves.... It is the things we set forth in our subconscious that unleash the things that stand before us, and if we see something we do not like, well that is a clear indication that one must first search within as to why !!!!!

I lay naked 
Exposed 
Open 
Risking my very own foundation that I have been conditioned to build 
For it is not my own 
I was once told that by way of being I would learn my own passageway 
but by way of being somehow found myself lost along the way 
Truth be told 
That in my trance I found my way to dance and thru dance I found my way 
I lay naked 
Unashamed 
Hearts exposed 
Lighter days 
For I am free


Free your true spirit 
You can not travel a path till you become the path itself!! 

Namaste :)

Blessings to you and thank YOU for meeting me at this very special time and space... May your journey be filled with unconditional love, joy and peace !!!! 

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Enchantress’s Elixir: A Magical Brew for Sinus Relief and Spiritual Harmony

  Welcome back to Enchanting Babble , where magic meets thee mundane in the most delightful ways! Today, I’m thrilled to share another encha...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.