Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Surrender

U tell me that I am wrong and I believed those lies/well honey tell me why ur the devil in disguise/I fool myself with believing In telling myself this can't be /holding on to an illusion of a brighter dream/set me free from this never ending death/trying to depart a never ending quest/ 4 ur love defeats me u savoring the rest wanting to be best winning at this game of never ending pain/here comes the rain wash me away as I surrender


And I surrender
Surrender to ur touch/surrender to ur taste/one more deadly kiss is all this girl could take/pressed against my skin/raking down my back ur skin baking hot ur war non stop/

This woman within me desperately wants to plead/please let me go don't want this anymore/surrender to whom? rid me these toxic fumes with the stains & the pain down the drain/feel the want break the chain/end the war simmer rain /close ur eyes hold on tight let the wind blow me right/taking me from this plight tonight as I surrender

And I surrender
Surrender to ur touch/surrender to ur taste/one more deadly kiss is all this girl could take/pressed against my skin/raking down my back ur skin baking hot ur war non stop/

I'm heavy in ur arms wear me as ur crown/the foolish love in me numb with ur disease/this plague image deep the night no longer sleeps/this woman inside of me breaking dawn setting free/illusions desperately settle down imagery taken aback to the day when it all went ur way/time of horror bloody mess/ scintillating heavens test midst & fog feel it now as I crawl on the ground escaping but never found

And I surrender
Surrender to ur touch/surrender to ur taste/one more deadly kiss is all this girl could take/pressed against my skin/raking down my back ur skin baking hot ur war non stop/

Heightened screams letting go deep release u should know/no regrets wont look back/raised the bar this will last/crystal glass I see now surrender more never how? as I look back on the memories once had and realize the love I never had

And I surrender
Surrender to ur touch/surrender to ur taste/one more deadly kiss is all this girl could take/pressed against my skin/raking down my back ur skin baking hot ur war non stop/

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Enchantress’s Elixir: A Magical Brew for Sinus Relief and Spiritual Harmony

  Welcome back to Enchanting Babble , where magic meets thee mundane in the most delightful ways! Today, I’m thrilled to share another encha...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.