Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Uncut Chant 4

Omg I can't stay away from this phone. It's like my everything. My little baby. I can access everything on this phone and this... it drives me crazy. Cause I'm constantly checking on my phone or using my phone in some capacity.   That shit is crazy. Its like some false sense of security, every few seconds.. On the phone on the phone on the phone.

It could be for anything...
Listening to music
Talking on the phone
Checking emails
Sending emails
Posting on fb
Writing in my notepAd
Etc etc etc

Its like geez Jennifer ok put the phone down. I find something to do with it like every second. It's like I think something or want to know something and voila... Presto!! I pick up my phone to get everything I think I need.  Fast too... In like seconds. Bam... Info is there.
But that's why it drives me crazy cause it's so addicting. And many people know what I mean (deny if u like lol) and i know there are the rare few who r not glued to their phone. (notice many that are have the iPhones, bbm, android & a whole list of those kind of phones) and these phones have people using them all the time.  (and there are so many apps that are Wonderful whats not to love?) Lol
And then it becomes like this freaking nervous ball of energy that is frantic and it consumes my very being and causes me to  find myself with my phone in my hand....
Most of the time!

And many times I am doing absolutely nothing with it but flicking the screen back and forth aimlessly. With no direction or purpose as to why i treasure this "materiAl substance" like if it were my child. Lol.

That must mean That I am bored. But wait I'm constantly doing stuff. And while I am  doing my "stuff" my phone is being  used in some capacity &  always within reach.  That is sheer madness. Ridiculous.  I give the phone a lot to Olivia cause i cant i cant deal with it lol   But as soon as its back in my hands I can't stop..
Once again 

Addiction.

It takes constant restraint to just leave the phone alone. I've been practicing but u know i still have more  work to do.  but I am getting better lol

We can all relate somehow. It doesn't just have to be a phone. It could be anything u do that turns into OCD. Be wary! Lol  

Believe it or not some people get mad at me because I do this  Ok not  some but 1 and  They take it as I am Not paying attention or that I'm being rude.  But I'm Not.  
Ok yes sometimes I may not be paying attention but those times are when i am interrupted from whatever I was doing or thinking and at times it's hard for me to snap out of it and fully pay attention especially if i was engrossed in what i was originally doing before the intrusion. And its nothing personal but if u know me well then u know I'm like a little OCD when it comes to completions. I want whatever I was doing done or whatever I was thinking... Thought!
And when I'm off in my own little world. Sometimes it's just best to wait it out for a moment till I get back cause then and only then will u have my undivided attention.  So I just need those few moments to finish up.
But I still hear u! I  will just process what I am hearing from u in a few moments once I'm finished with what I was doing.

Now I sound mean. I don't do this all the time. I know when not to. Lol.

I am still not tired. Most of the time i have so much excess energy that I don't get tired or go to sleep as "regular" ppl do. But that does not mean  I do not  sleep... It just means i sleep when im tired or when i get the chance to sleep  For me It doesn't matter the time. I love sleeping at any hour. Why does it only have to be at night?
As long as everything gets done that needs to be done I will always find my time for sleep and when that time comes  no one bother me lol (seriously cause then I could become quite vicious and rip ur head off) lol

Ok so it's established  I don't have  "conventional" sleeping patterns  but so what?
But I find talking to a variety of people and processing all of my life studies  I have found many who are just  like me. People  who are night owls, vampires and children of the night (whatever u want to call it). Many of them are family too.... Its in the genes i guess and i love it cause I know I am not alone.

Vampires

Look at that... a frog just hopped by me.
Almost scared the shit out of me (good thing im not a screamer)

right now I'm sitting in front of my house
(in the dark)
at night
(neighbors sleeping)
crickets chirping
and the sound of silence is in the air. (did u know that silence has a sound... Seriously think about it the next time ur alone and it's quiet lol)
but anyway so  please keep in mind that where I live  raccoons roam freely in this neck of the woods.
 and Here i am on my "phone" but of course... smoking my cigarette and out of no where out hops this frog chanting ribbit ribbit...  violating my extremely sacred space... (my alone time).

And no the frog didn't say ribbit ribbit.

It doesn't mean that's not what I heard!

Well Who wouldn't naturally Get frazzled at least for a moment especially thinking ur alone? I did! Lol

But  once I realized what it was I was like "awww look at the pretty froggy"  lol I'm crazy 

What i want to know is Where the hell are these frogs coming from? I do not live near any pond!  At least I don't think I do!
Unless... They don't need a pond.....
I wonder...
Wait...
Do they need a pond?
Idk but can u see how I am???
Now because of this tiny little wonderment  I need to  find out this answer lol!
If I do not it will bother me to death... Tomorrow 1 of the things I will do is find out all about these dam frogs. Great!!! Lmao

Unless people are buying them as pets and then setting them free. Which if that is the case then that's cruel and super cruel!  Setting them loose in a world that is not there natural habitat. They prob get eaten by the raccoons and the street cats. So sad 

That's it no more assuming or jumping to conclusions I will find out later... Or who knows once I'm done writing in my notebook (on my phone)

Now I am tired...  of writing or typing or whatever its called that i am doing while using this device from my phone.  Is it called notepadding with what I am  doing  right now? Lol

Might check that out too!!!!

And now for even greater news... I am putting  this phone down... I will not use my phone for the remainder of this duration!!!


Lies...


Gn ttyl 

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Witches in Sheep’s Clothing: The Unspoken Truth of Modern Sorcery

Sometimes people just need an excuse to be thee true B that they are ! There’s nothing pretty about being a nasty person with a bad attitude...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.