Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I change a shade
From 1 moment to the next
But with each shade I'm at my best
Silly I am, serious I can be
But in between I'm always me
I laugh
I cry 
I sing & dance
I'm as human as I knw how to b
I make mistakes I sometimes think I'm right
It's cause most of the time I'm always right
Just kidding I don't wanna start a fight
I'm me I'm me
I don't know who else to be
I'm crazy, colorful, lively, and imaginative
I dream like u but it's always me
I also love whole heartedly
I might seem tough
& part of that is true
But don't let the illusions of me fool u
U think u know me, maybe u do
But don't let the color disillusion u
Forever changing but remaining the same
A constant craving 
Lifes my game 

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me