Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, March 5, 2010

Held in captivity
by the illusions of love
holding my breath under water
I'm drowning...
foolish me...
I feel my heart pounding
You breathe life into me
I'm dying in your arms
your touch saturates my soul
I'm inclined to believe that love has cost me everything
My soul is set free
death setting us apart
because in life your love was the end of me
battles lost for we both fell apart
conquering my will, imprisoning my soul
locking up the very essence of who I really am
disillusioned by your own theories
this love is all we have
only a matter of time before I caved
all the lies
purify my soul
opening my eyes waves surround me
saying goodbye to something that should of never been
the sweet kiss of death

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me