Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, May 23, 2019

The One

I dreamt of Him
Last night 
he was like unlike any other I have met in this realm of existence 
and he looked at me
With absolutely no resistance 
he could nor would he ever
Willingly choose to deceive me 
I saw it in his eyes 
and it was all to my surprise too 
My souls recognition of he 
surpassing my limited beliefs 
He
is the one for me 
Now, 
I see 
why all others 
had to flee 
an opening for 
Souls speak 
No longer need I wait for he 
this centering in my own align 
has awakened Us to this portal of divine love 
Heaven 
sent 
as above 
soul below
as within 
sows
On out 


No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me