Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, October 13, 2018

Vortex of Energy sucking dry lazy Mundanes

I overheard him talking 
I was the next car over
and he had his window down 
and I had my window down 
so, naturally I heard what he was saying 
this dude was telling whomever he was talking to on the other line
something along these lines
that he was not going to live up to the imagery projected unto he by so and so person 
I mean the dude 
was seriously, 
righteous igniting his truth in waves
energy
frequencies and vibrations 
My ears perked up to listen, because relatable these words he spoke 
I felt
cause I too shall not live up to any imaginary 
image one person decides to condition and set forth for me in my own life 
tyranny is not justified 
right? 
So from my car into his
I was like, dude I can dig this 
and then eye contact he and I made
and 
INSTANTLY 
his truth revealed unto me 
the deceit in his own waves
of dishonesty building stains 
his words empty 
and in vain 
It was not so much that he would not live up to so and so's idea of he 
it was the reality of the lazy streak 
and lack of effort 
he himself is too weak in discipline to gather up for himself and do 
this mirror I can see through 
and so he used the proper energy identification he could hold onto 
instead of keeping it real with how he truly felt 
he went on this blasphemy of a half truth he held unto 
and here fed into this vortex of energy of humans consuming self denial and lies
he fed this monster too 
one more time 
into the invisible and yet active 
daily current of energetic 
vortex hot headed mess
I detect 
as I drive 
I tend to mind my business at best
but this distress 
of his half eaten best of a beast that he has succumb to in subconscious defeat
dude taking heat 
he feels beat
underneath he is still masked 
too much disguise 
his energy of lies 
and misalign
something I spy with my 3rd eye Browns 
while driving into town 
overhearing this mundane clown 
contribute to his own frown 
of life upside down 




all images found on google duh   

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

CELESTIAL WHISPERS 3 : POST MERCURY RETROGRADE

🌟 Explore thee post-Mercury Retrograde landscape with the latest episode of Celestial Whispers with me, Enchantress Thee Babbler! As we st...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.