Friendly Guide

I am your Eccentrically Angelic EARTHLING Guide servicing ALL of your mind / body / heart & soul ENERGETIC needs-- something we definitely need!
I AM
here as one of many GUIDES vibrating HIGHEST all of thee time

CIRCLE OF LIFE

INFUSING ART from the HEART in various INSPIRATIONAL ways

For it is here our DIVINE ALIGNMENT is at stake - so we must PAVE the way - in every single way.
Enchanting Babble Wonderland is WELCOMING ALL SOULS on this MAGICAL MIND - BODY - HEART & SOUL infusion ADVENTURE!!
We must make every INTENTION to KEEP our ATTENTION on our most POWERFUL MAGNETIC ENERGY VIBRATIONS - for WE are KEEPERS of our DIVINE ALIGN
When it comes to MANIFESTATIONS - we must be perfectly ALIGNED with our own ENERGIES. Our energies must MATCH in every single way - living mindfully and consciously every single day in every single way.
Your WORDS have power
Your FEELINGS have power
YOU have POWER
Now it is time to FEEL and VIBE EMPOWERED
(our ALIGN comes from within)
HARMONIZING with you in your life.
THIS REQUIRES work
It will take DAILY PRACTICE to instill within your roots (forged within your deep) every source of EMPOWERMENT magically sweet - but it is needed in order to MANIFEST all of your HEARTS desires - LIVING the life you INSPIRE bringing everything you BELIEVE should be (for you) into existence..
It will take MOTIVATION / DEDICATION / INSPIRATION and sheer WILLPOWER from you to make this EFFECTIVE and AFFECTIVE in your life!
This requires your DEDICATION / PARTICIPATION
BRIGHT LIGHTS
Enchanting Babble is your Souls OM away from Home - inspiring YOU to SHINE BRIGHT in every single way -
Offering Inspired Practices/IDeas that you too can apply in your life - I am also offering INTUITIVE GUIDANCE that is AVAILABLE for ALL - all you need to do is submit your donation and request - & whatever is your issue/s - we will walk thru and get thru - Together, we CAN help you to clear away all energy blocks standing in your way we ALL DESERVE to live our lives FEELING PEACE - roots we must set for ourselves - cause we are ALL WORTHY (believe) that YOU to are able to OPEN up your own passage ways to RECEIVE the life that YOU DREAM
For all inquiries/bookings - Email Please
HollyWoodsGypsy@yahoo.com
All donations are to be sent via Paypal - Link on the side bar
Courtesy of:
LIGHT WORK PRODUCTIONS ©

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Under Metamorphosis



Part of this journey of mine
 has been my own inner discovery 
My discovery
My Explorations 
into my
 unconscious layers
deep seeded roots 
of  conditioned limitations
these things instilled within my being 
growing thru lifetimes
 - this CONSCIOUS discovery of all my self imposed restrictions
silent hill addictions 
 limitations -
subliminal dictations
 and the releasing of every single one of them - has metamorphosis Sublime 
undertaking the unveiling of my divine DNA
 mind/body/heart & soul 
experiencing consciously this cosmic elevation of metamorphosis - 
 experiencing these transformations for all of my life
in all of my lives
Many Lives, Many Masters
Slave Actors 
shredding and unveiling all parts within my being that plays these karmic parts of my heart on full display
riddles for the ages 
played out into stages 
Role Cages
unleashing every part of ArT that I so very am 
Uniquely I stand 
 contributing to this energetic spread
buttering these lands 
in full limitless potential of expressions that GROW along with me
FREEDOM to just be Me
releasing my own suppression of my unlimited expression letting go of this quiet 
depression 
Embracing my now moments
such wonderful blessings 
 Golden opportunities existing all around
 for me 
 opening my expansion to RECEIVE
as I acknowledge/realize/accept/uproot every ounce of me that I have built up unconsciously which has played out into existence
 many things never mine nor in alignment with I 
my own reservoir of 
TRUTHS 
roots I am seeding within
This truth that is existing within 
something we must 
CHOOSE to 

DIVE IN


 JUMP IN 
 
#Dive #In #Butterfly #Metamorphosis #Transformation #Infusion #Mind #Body #heart #Soul #Transfusions #oceanic #harmonic #discovery #journey #exploration #evolutionary #Transformers #Believe #Receive #Achieve #Loa #Vibrations #elevations #sensations #poetic #Goddess #poetry #corner #loner #Energetic #Lifestylist #coach  #EnchantingBabbler #HollyWoodsGypsy 


Post a Comment