Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Heavenly Scented



my hearing has amplified
these feelings
sensations
                                                                             Magnified  
my sight
animal like
Bright Lights 
seeing so many things
trying to describe all that eye see
simultaneously 
here in front of me
in front of you
eyes see thru

experiencing  total
black out too
it's this readjustment / I am adjusting into something that is for sure
centering
 balance 
its all happening so fast
I am adjusting
grateful and glad
finding my footing here on this multi-dimensional plane of
existence
existing
Living & Breathing


I hear myself 
Now
speaking
I have a voice
also hear voices -- internally/externally/vibrationally  
ears vibrating / ringing
head starts spinning
finding myself lower to the ground
adjusting my crown
guides all around 
assuring me that this discomfort of an adjusting period
 too shall pass 
makes me glad
Believe me when I say Awakening is rad 
free
radicals
Inspirational song heard all night long
faint music playing nearby 
apparently its all in my mind

but it is
but it is not 
these vibrations felt so right
excitement is life  
continuing my align
connecting / infusing my inner divine

these awakenings inside
 Intuitively advised to allow myself to openly share in my experience
even if it makes no sense 
how do seeds make sense without being planted first?

no longer on the run
 quenching my thirst
for rebirth
This here is Afterlife
comes after the sacrifice 
yea! you heard me right 

you want it, you must die
watch your own evolution spin
you must SpiN a lot

it's freedom moving your storage 
I see things most others do not see
I understand things most others can not even possibly conceive
but there are many like me
connecting their d o t s
quiet storm
you see? 
vibrational frequencies
on galactic high
these are the times

HeavenSurPriSe!






No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

The Little Girl Found ~ William Blake

  For all my fellow poetry lovers, the Angel of Death, transformed into a lion, becomes a beneficent spirit in this poem—a masterpiece by Wi...

About Me