Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

My Mother is my Watcher / Guardian

The amount of LOVE my mother still RECEIVES by those whom LOVED her 
KNEW her
MISS her 
is absolutely astounding 

She is has been gone from this earth since 1991 

Did you know that my mother passed away Nov 3, 1991 - and was only 26 years old? 

IF she were alive today - she would be celebrating 52 years on earth ((for this lifetime))

They say things happen for reasons - even if what happens sucks - there is still a reason...

Do I believe that she should have died so early on in life -- - realistically --- no 

medical malpractice?? Possibly ...

is it too late to explore that angle of reasoning / pondering into her early death  -- Definitely 

Will this cause me to not be able to move forward in life ?? No way 

Do I still miss her?? ABSolutely 

I miss her earthly presence 
but she has her ways of getting through to me 

Missing her 
Appreciating her existence even more so in my life

Have you ever lost anyone you loved so very dearly??
How does this loss make you feel?
Do you carry the weight the burden with you in your life?
HAve you learned to adjust your sails and move forward positively with the memory of your loved one in your heart? 

Death can cause so many emotions within us to arise 
and this is part of the healthy process that is definitely needed for our own healing 
The time this last is different for us all 
and the process itself is never an easy one
I have learned this a most hard way 
I remember being so angry for such a long time - with the thoughts of the loss of my mother constantly on my mind 
No peace was I ever afforded 
Peace I sought after
all I wanted was for the pain to wash away and never to return again 
but how impossible that task at hand was to accomplish 
One day..
Peace was found 
not sure how it all came into being
but set FREE I was from walking around in so much misery for having lost my Mother 
MY ANGEL 

It's never an easy road 
suffering never is 
but we will suffer for as long as we desire 
and that is the truth 
suffering will always be a choice till we get our mental plane right 

NAMASTE

#HappyBirthday #Mom #mother #GuardianAngel #Watcher #IdreamofGenie #Jeannie #Jeannette #Puertorican #WarriorGoddess #Earth #Angel #Cancer #Crab #Astrology #july12 #1965 #beauty #grace #Spirit #Guides 

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me