Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, April 3, 2017

We all have our Ups and Downs and Turnarounds - Breakthrough!


So you know..
I go through it too ..

I have my ups and downs too 
internally

We ALL do !!

We all got this killer inner dialogue that WE must take constant Action in remaining fully  AWARE & CONSCIOUS of all that we say, do and FEEL in order to MAINTAIN a HEALTHY state of homeostasis

Mind 
Body 
Heart 
& Soul 

let's also not forget the fact that I absolutely annoy and intrigue myself 
always constantly trying to remain self frustrated 
FREE 
but all the while absolutely annoying to myself 
on how much I babble around 
in 
through 
topics 

Important stuff
without speaking clearly enough to many of you earthlings


Exactly my point!

babbling  around topics 
Wait. do i even ever have a topic? 
or is that just the title arrangement I create after every blog entry that I am done writing for that moment? 

babbles will always be poetic discussions 
feel free to chyme in anytime 
you do not need to be a poet to come join 

All Souls welcomed here 

ahhh !! poetry in motion at its best 


YES we are all koalafied to explore our own wells


cause Ya know, if you let them, people 

I am speaking of other people btw

other people outside of yourself
so not yourself, but others 

If you let them
they will willingly
unapologetically
define you 
ridicule you 
shame you 
plague you 
label you 
tell you 
who you 
are

You are totally 
Qualified
to dive inside 

of your own damn hive



Like WILL you actually sit there and ponder this 

conceptualize 

like for real - really really ASK yourself 

WHOM AM I?
WHAT AM I?

Beautiful Energetic Mysteries unto ourselves


People ask me all the time - how can I be so happy 
ALL of thee time 
Always vibrating HIGH - people constantly NOTICE
all wonder

the answer is simple
My own AWARENESS of internally ME is the beacon of LIGHT that EMPOWERS me in CONSCIOUS AWARENESS to PUT into PRACTICE by minding my own thoughts, words, actions & FEELINGS and exuding ONLY that is in FULL ALIGNMENT with me - checking myself CONSTANTLY - (( never said it would be easy)) 

 but after a while 
this PRACTICE becomes BREEZY 

and before I knew it 
this PRACTICE therefore became my Ultimate REALITY 

does not mean rollercoaster rides of life do not come 

I will never succumb to such poorly rated unconscious levels of thinking
blinking
breathing nor speaking into my worldly existence 
ever never again 

it is important to LIVE & LEARN 
but we must never forget to the APPLICATION part 

it's not about ego driven attacks on one another 
pointing the fingers every which way

point that shit right back at yourself 
REFLECTION helps 

Mirror Mirror on the WALL 
we are one another's spirit GUIDES 
on this ADVENTURE 
after all 



#AliceInWonderland #Spirit #soul #mind #body #heart #soul #babbling #convention #thankYou #Kindly #she #has #many #points #of #reference #inner #dialogue #fiasco #Dream #Wildly #PAssionately #Love #unconditionally #Gypsy #Writer #Artist #ExtraOrdinaire #HollywoodsGypsy

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

CELESTIAL WHISPERS 3 : POST MERCURY RETROGRADE

🌟 Explore thee post-Mercury Retrograde landscape with the latest episode of Celestial Whispers with me, Enchantress Thee Babbler! As we st...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.