Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, October 10, 2016

The Darker Knight Light of my Soul - A mini Love-sick Adventure

A Goddess of love just keeps on loving hard body, mind and soul 

Truth be told

Her love is the key 

to everything 

come unravel with me as Love purges me 
free
Into the wild 
she is set free 
To be 
her true 
design 

Unravel the psychosis of her mind into headlines 
Creator is me 
when love pricks her 
She bleeds 
out into these cosmic beats 
forever catching every weep of her soul evolutionary blends 
When Goddess fires transcend 
We will rise again 
 

Stay Tuned for more details on the release of my very first ever mini love sick adventure soon to be available for ebook download. Come' & witness as i fire through my own savage walls as LoVe Bites into me soul deep. This gift of poetic prose lifting me higher and higher as love syncs and aligns with me whole mind 
Body 
Heart and 
Soul 
Awakening to this Love whirlwind frenzy of poetic love sick filled with this internal crave of this storytelling craze unveiling itself  to myself as i unravel  all into my own as Love carries me Home. 
These automatic writings Flowing from my soul unleashing this Love wave. Releasing lifetimes of pain. Entering our days of Golden Reign as LoVe leads our way. 

#Ebook #Lovesick #Mini #Series  #Storytelling #Adventure #TheDarkerKnightLightofMySoul #Coming #SoOn #Chapter1 #LoVeBites #PoetryInMotion #Poetic #Oracle #Automatic #Writer #LoveRs #Awakenings #Inside #Of #Lovers #Wonderland #World of #Storytelling #Adventures 

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

The Little Girl Found ~ William Blake

  For all my fellow poetry lovers, the Angel of Death, transformed into a lion, becomes a beneficent spirit in this poem—a masterpiece by Wi...

About Me