Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Do you need to change your Viewing?

I totally forgot my writing notepad that I have been using to write down my inspired enchanting notes for my own #EnchantingBabbleLiVe channel of #LOve shared with you all on #YouTube

At first like I was like Fuuunnkkkkk it kinda sucks cause I had some songs I was working on - but now I am like ..

Dudette, there are papers and pens EVERYWHERE .. I didn't leave my being behind - only a note pad that's safely at home on the little table in my recording studio waiting for me for when I return. 

If you can can't change something, alter your perception !!!

I could be annoyed with my forgetfulness this morning - but what good would that do me or my ART..


Namaste 

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me