Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Uncut & RAW Train Ride Inspirations

I just saw this beautiful older woman with AMAZING grace, spunk and style. I swear, she is my morning INSPIRATION ...  

I LOVE waking up and finding INSPIRATION everywhere I go. It helps me KNOW even more so that I AM ALIGNED with my purpose and divine path. 

STYLE / FASHION .. It may be a worldly thing but it is part of our generation & regardless of how passionate I am about never falling into the trap of superficiality - I still love the ART of STYLE & FASHION.. And even I LOVE feeling INSPIRED to look and FEEL wonderfully good & Stylish ...

Wow 3 Train Ride Enchantments This Lovely Morning ..

And oh btw that puff the magic dragon look i was sporting earlier this morning is simmering down a whole lot .. I guess spending a morning passionately writing because this is what I LOVE to do has wiped away all that allergic pollution that was trying to mess with my equilibrium..

Right now on my shuffle is 30stm - The Kill...
Music is a constant part of my world...
Constant and non stop ..
The dancer in me, she is now free, to just be & DANCE forever. 

So surprisingly, I got some pretty quick email responses to my ASK ME portion of this enchanting Babble segment. So I haven't quite thought this next part through on how I will approach each one. Like should I have one specific day where I share on this blog emails that I receive and my response to them all? 

Any ideas offered my way would be helpful. I was thinking on Sunday's I can post and share. Like depending on how many I receive during the course of the week I select like 3 <<# subject to change - just brainstorming out loud>>> and every week / Sunday write an Ask Me entry where I Share with my readers. What do you think ??

I am extremely busy working on some pretty monumental stuff and I have to be realistic with my time and so I think designating a specific day would allow this more structure and order to bloom. I mean it when I say that I desire to be of assistance in any way that I can - but I of course has to align divinely right with me ..

So this ASK ME journey is exciting. I swear when I was younger I use to read advice columns and believe myself to do one ~ one day lol although I do not offer advice or desire for anyone to interpret it as such. Intuitive guidance can be seen as enlightening. I may even draw the Questioner a card and take it from there. Whatever is written in response to the querent would be up to the querent to make with whatever is offered to them with my response to them and it is up to the Querent to use what is received in whatever way is most useful and helpful to them on their journey.

 I pray that whatever transpires from all of this, with anything that I do, is most beneficial and enlightening to everyone who enters this enchanting babble wonderland. 

Above all I love this gift of expression in my writing. I have been writing since before I could write & that is the bloody truth. Words for me is a beautiful art form. It is a privilege to be able to express and share myself in such a way. 

THANK YOU for
Your part in my journey. 
Your presence is needed in this wonderland world and the world at large. May you be a blessing with every step you step. 

Namaste  

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Witches in Sheep’s Clothing: The Unspoken Truth of Modern Sorcery

Sometimes people just need an excuse to be thee true B that they are ! There’s nothing pretty about being a nasty person with a bad attitude...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.