Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Enchanting Uncut Nj Transit Ride Beats

Please don't mind the extremely puffy eyes ~ me looking like some puff the magic dragon episode .. And noPe I wasn't punched in both eyes either lol 
Apparently I'm experiencing some sort of allergy this morning. Like seriously, I woke up with the most puffiest of eyes that appear to not be going away and oh let's not forget that I'm sneezing away. Although gratefully I must say that my sneezing has subsided. My daughter found my face to be hysterical. It was the bud of all her lovely jokes this morning on our walk together, at my loving expense of course. Speaking of sneeze. There I go, sneezing in multiples of like 7x while riding here inside of the quiet cart. Good thing my sneezes are just as adorable as I. 

The sun is gloriously shining bright this most beautiful morning. If you woke up this morning, FEEL absolutely blessed to be have given another day to turn your DREAMS into YOUR REALITY. 

eye knows what I speak. 
Poetically and Enchantingly to you all. Colorfully I come out onto my word world stage & speak for day, using the written word mixed with some visual displays to Express my soul in a way that works rather wonderfully with me. Because that's the thing, do you see? We must live and "do" reaching for every one of our dreams. As we "do" we learn from our own process and progress, what it is we truly desire and wish to INSPIRE. 

As I DREAM, LIVE & DISCOVER, I in absolute awe become mesmerized with the painting of my skies as I continue to dance with grace as "eye" reigns into my own placement of being the everything I visualize, conceptualize and dream. 

It starts with me..
<<you>>

We are the seeds that bleed into our mastery, majesty.. 

The more I push myself, the more I humbly impress myself  & there is nothing wrong with living to be self expressive and impressed with our own dedication, will and efforts. Never let them cheat you of your well deserved "selfie" acknowledgement & LOVE. 

In order FLY, you must ..

FIRST LOVE YOURSELF ..
Soul empowerment be all my cells devourMiNTS ..

Taste your inner rainbow. 
Be Delicious in every way ...

Namaste 
LOVE REIGNS FOREVER TRUE 

#BeTheCHANGEyouDESIRE2SeeInOurWorld

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

CELESTIAL WHISPERS 3 : POST MERCURY RETROGRADE

🌟 Explore thee post-Mercury Retrograde landscape with the latest episode of Celestial Whispers with me, Enchantress Thee Babbler! As we st...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.