Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Enchanting FreeStyle Train Ride Rhymes

Sitting here and thinking of words to be inspired by that will move and propel me forward without any thinking .. Just free flow writing steez everything that exists within me
Bursting out alive inside of me 
Dreaming of everything I desire to be 
Manifesting into earthly reality of our worldly existence as I listen to these beats in writer flow mode it's how I roll..
Writing writing freestyle flow of these words while  all of this sound going on inside of my head and so much that filters thru my mind super galactic & grand for me even to fully 
To conceive but every part of me BELIEVING in these things unseen and how my higher self a part of me who understands the free flow plan & goals built deep within my soul 
These words they penetrate my
Mind / body / Heart / Soul 
Everything in all due time 
I sit and write and write and write 
These words they flow out like ricocheting magic  
I am compelled and inspired to fully come alive inside of this IPOD of self that is bursting to be heard 
to be seen to be loved 
She is love
I am love 
Living every one of dreams and live every single one these visions I see inside of my wonderland world 
Psychic kinetic kinda girl / woman / Goddess - live here in the flesh
Freestyle mastery 
Visionary and everything I ever desire of myself to be 
Eye Become 
"Just be" the Angels say 
"Just be gosh darn it won't you see 
You are everything 
Everything 
Needed to be 
To become 
Undone"
Unraveling myself  into my entire existence cellular cosmic being 
Some free flow style rhythms on this enchanting Babble  train ride as I close my eyes 
Embracing NOW time 


No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Enchantress’s Elixir: A Magical Brew for Sinus Relief and Spiritual Harmony

  Welcome back to Enchanting Babble , where magic meets thee mundane in the most delightful ways! Today, I’m thrilled to share another encha...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.