Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, May 26, 2016

WTF Binaural Beats

My boss here cracks me up...
He walks into the office and he is like 
"WTF is that sound?"

 "binaural beats" I say...

he says with his heavy accent,  "It's for that positive crap right?" 

I say, "YES" with a huge smile on my face...

he then begins to speak rather quickly and not really understandable if you're not use to deciphering his codes..

but what was definitely registered was him saying...

"yea yea yea.. I don't give a shit.."

which makes me crack up...

Sweetest boss to have ever for working a 9-5 - he may like to yell a lot but his heart is golden..

Grateful for the opportunity...

If you are ever in need of Services - Mold, Smoke, Fire or Water Restoration - call Gold Star Restoration - 718-708-4124

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me