Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Enchanting Flawlessness



I'm not flawless.
Eye am Rawness. 
Eye am an Expressionist living Authentically from my soul. 
That comes with its highs & it's lows. 
 truth be told, it is part of our growth ...
but oh yea.. 
flawless I will never be, and that may be so, but eye vibe divinely from my soul, perfect in all my imperfections. Eye Positively Strive Forward, as I keep hard ass kicking  every block set in my way.  Devils like to play & Fk shit up / energy attacks
Super soaker Shockers
Earthling cock blockers..
just keeping it real Always.
My truth is all eye will ever freely convey. This evolutionary soul reign of pain, our gain. Soul vibrating super high, teaching EYE to dig rabbit hole deep, passed these optical illusion filled streets, dancing to my beats, in my inner discovery, of what resonates with me as Truth & not just what is subliminally & yet so directly sold to us all, twisting our minds up purposely, so we can't think for ourselves. Well if there is one thing eye have learned from my PoPpa is this, "always ask why, why never ends."  & for this is true. We are sold this circle of life that is built on fakery & its no wonder it STAYS on continuous repeat. Circles of time, same cycles unwind & each time its energy intensifying, causing ripple effects of stagnant Circle of life energy. Just a few weeks ago, eye learned an even deeper meaning of what it means to flatline. It means to go, and there is no circle that can suppress flat lands. Enchanting Babbler rooting for our souls to flatline as every circle of an illusion, opens & expands into our flat lands of limitless expansion. 
I'm not flawless, but eye am everything real & everything that eye wish to see in this world. Im excited for this journey & I thank EVERYONE of YOU who have been supportive, kind, blessings & magical enlightening forms of inspirations that have further inspired me to continue sharing my artistic journey of various expressions as Eye come into my own. Forever GRATEFUL & wishing every one of YOU, immeasurable BLESSINGS & may your VALENTINE's day be super sweet, filled with LOVE & LIGHT. #EnchantingBabbler #As #Real #As #Can #Be #Lotus #Blossomings #With #Courage #We #Set #Ourselves #Free #Dreamers 

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Enchantress’s Elixir: A Magical Brew for Sinus Relief and Spiritual Harmony

  Welcome back to Enchanting Babble , where magic meets thee mundane in the most delightful ways! Today, I’m thrilled to share another encha...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.