Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, October 19, 2015

LOVE is the ONLY WAY

My daughter loves to tell me the endings to stories..
to movies..
to books..
whether or not I intend to read them on my own - she knows I never wish to know these things...
I always advise her to stop..
she always asks me too - "So Mom, I now know the ending of Looking for Alaska, do you want to know?" - and as always, I answer... "No!"

do you think she respects my boundaries?

NO...

and so she tells me..
she tells me that everyone cries..
but she did not tell me if she cried..
so I asked her just now..
she said she guessed the ending...
and her friends face confirmed it..
(her friend was annoyed too)

She tends to do this stuff..
her Gemini Star Mind - Loves to jump ahead..
skipping passed all the details..
never mind all the details...
they just want to know..
lol

Whenever we do watch a movie together that she knows I have previously seen... all throughout the movie - she harasses me - asking me for details - or to tell her what is "going" to happen..

Super annoying...

I always refuse to tell her..
she must LEARN to be PATIENT...
but she sure is a pain in my arse let me tell ya...

lol

But I (eye) LOVE her with all my 
heart
mind 
body 
Soul

We are One..

Life is fun...

Honor those whom Love, care & need you...
She needs me..
I need her..
that is why she is here..
this is why I am here..
Together, we fulfill OUR separate missions..
the only thing is we fulfill these SOUL missions of ours..
UNIFIED..
DIGNIFIED..
EVOLVING & BURSTING to life...

I can only be her constant example...
and yes I am eccentrically "Different" 
and not your "conventional" "conditioned" style mom...
but this UNBREAKABLE BOND that my daughter and I share...
I kid you not..
it is rare..
for we are both
divinely 
AWARE..
and it is BEAUTIFUL & AMAZING that I get to witness all of her blessed TRANSFORMATIONS...

There is no such thing as PERFECTION..
all we can ever be is the Artistic Expression of PERFECTION that we STRIVE to be..
& in this STaTE of BEING...
we are Gloriously PERFECT...

PERFECTION is a VIBRATION..

VIBRATE at your BEST..

GIVE it ALL you got..
BELIEVING in your own INFINITE POWER to TRANSFORM & BE ALL THAT YOU EVER DESIRE / DREAM to be at any given Moment in TIME..

Blessings to YOU ALL

& THANK YOU for dropping down ENCHANTING BABBLE's RABBIT hole...

you should also sign up to receive my Enchanting Babble Lovely Newsletter - it is FREE ya know..

doesn't take much to just scroll up - and on your right hand side - Enter your Enchanting Email - and lets really connect...

Also Follow along..

Show SOME ENCHANTING LOVE...

either way...

THANK YOU for visiting me on these Enchanting Babble Streets kicking Soul Mastered Enlightening Beats...

Namaste

LOVE IS THE ONLY WAY


No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

CELESTIAL WHISPERS 3 : POST MERCURY RETROGRADE

🌟 Explore thee post-Mercury Retrograde landscape with the latest episode of Celestial Whispers with me, Enchantress Thee Babbler! As we st...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.