ENERGY Management Life-Stylist

Your EARTHLING Guide servicing ALL of your ENERGETIC needs in every single way!
I AM
here to help keep you in vibrating HIGHEST while maintaining your energetic alignment
When it comes to MANIFESTATIONS - we must be perfectly ALIGNED with our own ENERGIES. Our energies must MATCH in every single way - living mindfully and consciously every single day in every single way.
Your WORDS have power
Your FEELINGS have power
YOU have POWER
Now it is time to FEEL and VIBE EMPOWERED
(this comes from within)
HARMONIZING with you in your life.
THIS REQUIRES work
It will take DAILY PRACTICE to instill within your roots (deep) every source of EMPOWERMENT sweet - needed in order to MANIFEST all of your HEARTS desires - bringing everything you BELIEVE into life..
It will take MOTIVATION / DEDICATION / INSPIRATION and sheer WILLPOWER from you to make this EFFECTIVE and AFFECT your life POSITIVELY in every single way!
Enchanting Babble is your Souls OM away from Home - inspiring YOU to SHINE BRIGHT in every way - which is all within your EMPOWERED rights - we ALL DESERVE to live our lives FEELING WORTHY to RECEIVE the life that we DREAM
For all inquiries/bookings - Email Please
Jennifer Molina - Energy Management Life-Stylist / HollyWoodsGypsy@yahoo.com
Courtesy of:
Earth Angel Goddess Productions ©

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Faery Tapperella is i ☺️😝☺️

Tap dancing is not as easy as I thought it was going to be..
although it is fairly easy to me..
I mean I got the rhythm and beat..
these shoes are just more slippery then I imagined them to be which adds on some extra balance techniques that need to be practiced before I go stomping away all cray lol
but I must say..
I absolutely LOVE my TAP shoes...
they are super comfortable too..
I found them on Amazon..
I wear them in the office and tap tap tap away as I work, dance and play..
It is the Faeries way...
lol
The only way to really get any good and better is to continue practicing..
I am particularly nervous even on the terrace .. you know cause of terrace neighbors lol
and also at this point in time of my tap dancing expertise.. I truly do not want anyone hearing me lol
the thought alone makes me shy..
I practice tapping low many times whenever I think others could hear lol 
sOo faery ridiculous am Eye..
but let me tell you..
as silly as it may seem..
Eye am having the time of my life..
My time..
Our TIME..
is ALWAYS 
NOW..

What DANCING ENERGY are you ENERGIZING / MAGNETIZING into the UNIVERSE..
YoUNIVERSE..

BE intentional..
even when you are subliminal..
tap tap tap tap
away....

DANCE your VIBRATIONS into EXISTENCE..

BE MINDFUL..

Namaste

LOVE IGNITES PASSION & ENERGIES INTERTWINE VIBRATING HIGH ...

LOVE TRAVELS THE WORLD


What does this stuff / these words even mean ?? 😝 lol
 
Post a Comment