Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

I Am REAL ❤️


I am As REAL as can be ... In all my highs & in all my lows i STAY true to my divine Soul & As imperfect as I might be perceived, REAL is ALL that I am. Uncut & Raw & PERFECT in ALL my perceived imperfections & flaws. Others may never accept me as I AM, but that's alright too ... Because I Am All that I ever really Am & Who I Am, I wouldn't CHANGE for the world. You don't got to like me (that's quite alright) cause I fudgin LOVE me airtight with all of my might. ALL of me is Raised to be vibrating High inside this vessel of BRIGHT LIGHT i embody ... Willfully contributing to the raising of this earth's vibrations to that of LOVE & LIGHT. Whomever doesn't accept me as I AM, In all that I Am, whenever I Am, whatever I Am... Could take all that they are & in peace, keep themselves moving along. #Namaste #EarthAngelFaeryGoddessWay #Selfie #Soul #Elevations #Awaken2YourDivinity #Self #Honorary #Acceptance #IAm #Love #Gypsy #Soul #Freedom #Rider #EnchantingBabbleLife http://EnchantingBabble.Blogspot.com #GypsyBloggerExtraordinaire #WonderlandsGypsy #BrightLights 

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me