Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Goddess Artemis Protection & Blessings ❤️

skipping in beat ..
I hear the Goddesses calling out to me because they have a loving message for
Me
...
&
Obediently I answer to their call ....

And synchronistically profound...
Just how random ..
Oh so random ..
Yet
NOT random
At
All ...

I choose the Goddess Oracle ...



Artemis with her bow and arrow ...
Earlier i channeled my inner Goddess Artemis with my Poetic Archer flow rainbow heaven enchanting babbles ...

Also from the whirlwinds that occur this Goddess card selection feels amazing aligned and right ..
Sending shivers down my spine ...




Universe always works with us when we work loosely with the universe....


Ha! She's the Twin Sister of Apollo ..
Didn't I just post a free write about missing my twin lol 

twinsies Lol 





No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me