Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, July 17, 2015

Uncut Aura Quartz Sublime ❤️



Check out these beautiful Titanium Purple Aura Quartz Points ❤️❤️❤️

Aura Quartzes carry the energy of rainbow Light, and are wonderful stones for opening one’s awareness to the frequency of angels.

Angel and other Platinum-based Aura Quartzes honor Allat, the Arabian Moon Goddess, and the mother form in the triple goddess with Al-Uzza and Manat. As a mother and fertility goddess, she nurtures and protects. These crystals also honor Hathor, the Egyptian Goddess of Joy and Fertility; and Callisto, the Greek Moon Goddess.

Aura Quartzes honor Whope, the Lakota Sioux Goddess of Peace. She is not only the goddess of harmony, but also of meditation and friendship.

Aura Quartzes also honor Estsanatlehi, the Navajo Fertility Goddess; and Cerridwen, the Welsh Goddess of Inspiration and Knowledge. She rules the gifts of prophecy and magic, and powers death and rebirth. She is the guardian of spiritual transformation.

Aura Quartz is a SeekerTransformer crystal. Seekers contain a crystal energy structure that aligns the natural energy of the crystal to the natural power of the human mind in finding the way to new horizons and new capabilities. They’re pointers, directors, and compasses; the fresh start crystals. These are talismans of the scientist, the adventurer, the hunter, wanderer, and explorer. They’re also crystals of the student and the researcher.

Transformer crystals enhance efforts to change our situations, prospects, health, outlook or relationships. By transforming ourselves we transform our lives. We learn to dance, speak a new language, grow stronger, or become a better spouse or child. Seeker crystals with the earth power of the Transformer are excellent talismans to aid our efforts to grow, develop new capabilities and change our lives.

Aura Quartzes such as Ruby, Rose, Tangerine, and Champagne Auras utilize Fire energy. Fire energy is the energy of enthusiasm, warmth, brightness, illumination and activity. It is Yang in nature. It is the energy of heat, action, emotion and passion - of ideas, of concepts, and sex. It is traditionally associated with the South area of a home or room, and with the Fame and Reputation area of your dwelling. Use its energy to give your life the boost it needs to enhance your standing in the community and within your family.

Sunshine Aura Quartz has subdued Fire energy, generally used in the center of a home or room to bring cheerfulness, light, and energy to the entire space. Yellow is the color of the middle of the year, the middle of space, the sun, and light energy.

Apple Aura Quartz utilizes Wood energy, the energy of growth, expansion, new beginnings, nourishment and health. It enhances vitality, brings abundance, and keeps us growing physically. Use green crystals to enhance any space used for eating, in the room of a small child, or in a place of your home where you are beginning a new project. Wood energy is traditionally associated with the East and Southeast areas of a home or room. It is associated with the Family and Health area, and the Prosperity and Abundance area.

Aura Quartzes such as Aqua, Cobalt, Flame and Tanzine Auras utilize Water energy, the energy of stillness, quiet strength and purification. It embodies potentialities unrealized. It is yielding, formless, yet powerful. The Water element brings power of regeneration and rebirth. It is the energy of the circle of life. Use blue energy crystals to enhance any space that you use for repose, calm reflection, or prayer. Water energy is traditionally associated with the North area of a home or room. It is associated with the Career and Life Path area.

Aura Quartzes such as Angel, Opal and Rainbow Auras utilize Metal energy, the energy of intelligence, contraction, healing, and creativity. It is the energy of togetherness and crystallization - of ideas, concepts, and groups. It is hard, sharp, and often destructive, yet an essential element in all lives to find our way without being a victim of others. The metal element brings the power of concentration and determination to our lives and our dwellings. Use these crystals to enhance any space used for concentration, gathering strength, or working with a group. Metal energy is traditionally associated with the Northwest and West areas of a home or room. It is associated with the Helpful People and Blessings, and Travel area of your life and dwelling, and with the Creativity and Children area.


Please note this is a copy and paste and all this information can be found at :


CrystalVaults.com 


Platinum Aura Quartzes are divination crystals. They include varieties such as Angel, Opal, Ruby, Rose and Sunshine Auras, and work best for getting a glimpse of the potential in a situation which might have either positive or negative outcomes. Usually the degree of light within the crystal once the question has been posed will supply an indication of the probable outcome. Sometimes they are used to determine the answer to a question that can be answered by yes or no. For this, hold the stone in your right hand and focus completely on the question. Say it aloud, then examine the aura of the crystal. If it seems bright the answer is yes, if dull then the answer is no. 


Meditating with Aura Quartz allows one to enter a deep state of serenity and peace, purification and rest, and to go beyond the body to receive help from one’s angelic guides. Placed over the Heart Seed Chakra at the base of the breastbone, Aura Quartz releases limitations to spiritual expansion and frees the soul to explore the multi-dimensional world. [Simmons, 33][101 Hall, 41]

Aura Quartzes are crystals of spiritual elevation, remarkable for their powers of guidance and expansion of the soul. They provide serenity and peace during meditation, deepening one’s attunement to the Divine and opening gateways to the angelic realm. They assist in remembering lessons from past incarnations and expand the awareness of one’s spiritual purpose for this lifetime. Aura Quartzes are highly protective during spiritual journeying, and can be an effective aid for conscious channeling and all types of inter-dimensional communications. 


I LOVEEE learning about NEW crystals and all their wonderful benefits and properties once they enter my realm of existence.  My mind is racing with ideas of things I can make using these BEAUTIFUL MAGIKAL CRYSTALS...

Crystals when viewed as a whole are really here as tangible evidence/proof that Magik does exist and is very much real. 


Do you BELIEVE too ???

I (eye) BELIEVE ..

& I wouldn't call myself foolish for BELIEVING .. Because every part of me agrees with these very things that I share because I SEE so many things to know better than to question energy with its power & MAGIK to manifest things into our worldly existence, just like magik. 

BELIEVING is SEEING ..

say this statement everyday as often as you can remember ....


BELIEVING is SEEING ..


Allow this mind expansive thought to root inside your entire being & ripple into effect it's cause & most positive affects that this statement can & Will create in your life / my life / our lives ... If only you / me / WE .. BELIEVE !!!

Believing is SEEING ..

BELIEVE me when I say, I SEE & HEAR a lot .. Things of this world that we all can see with our two eyes .. And I also see things that some may not be able to see with their two eyes ..

Many on earth choose to live their lives 3rdEye Blind ..

Let's soul elevate & create our realities as we DREAM them to be ..

what better way than to work with beautiful Crystals to help Remind you / me / We / US .. Of the true MagiKaL beings that we are .. We are each all unique, special & beautiful by far ..

we ALL have super star seed potential ..

Let's push egos to the side & instead with love & light .. Let's together .. Enjoy this ride of our lives...


I am

FEELING 

Inspired !!


YOU ALL inspire me ..

Many of you that come here to read Enchanting Babble .. Many of you do not speak .. but I know you come here .. Because the #'s keep building on the rise ... Blogger keeps this cool little log of all the views / page views .. Etc ..

I remember when I first started this blog many moons ago .. I had no direction with what I was creating all I knew was that I needed to come out of my own shell & stop hiding my personal writings. It took a few years for me to shatter the wall I had built with limiting my sharings to the public & feeling absolutely FREE to write / create & share as I please .. because this is a part of me .. This is who I am ... I think I began this blog 2009 - 2010 and I swear I was LUCKY if even one person read the darn thing. I even stopped blogging for some time .. Then 2013 happened & something clicked. Finally Enchanting Babble was inspired with some direction ...

and so I gave it a go .. I even let go of the checking to see if anyone read in the log keeps for us in our blogger viewing statistics. I totally let it go .. I like for real did .. I didn't even check .. but in mid close to the ending of 2013 .. I once again began my writing frenzy .. and it felt good .. It felt right .. Enchanting Babble although a few years around ~ this was the first time it really meant something to me .. Like I began LOVING the shit out of this place ...

So in 2013 this went on for months & everyday I blogged doing exactly what I love ...


2014 comes around and here I am thinking its time to remodel Enchanting Babble because I would love it to better reflect the ME of now .. So I asked My BFF in the whole entire planet to hook it up for me because I'm not tech savvy like that I just know how to type really fast and deal with the simple basic applications on a computer & of course maneuvering around the World Wide Web. In this i guess you can call me a Pro .. Me and probably most of the people in this world are Internet savvy for the most part ~ excluding my grams because she's worse than me lol ..


Well anyways it was my BFF who alerted me about my skyrocketing viewings at this time .. She called me & was like .. Umm.. You do know that your blog Has over 60,000 views right ?? I was like Woah ! Say what ?? For real ? lol cause last I remembered from 2009-2013 my total views enchanting Babble were less than 5,000 & that's me being generous with this estimate because I'm sure it was way less than 5K for shizzles ..

& now here is my BFF telling me that from mid 2013-to mid 2014 i now have over 60,000 viewings .. Well this is between Google plus & Blogger .. Cause now it's 2015 & the #'s have more than tripled .. I am now over 500,000 views between the 2 & my log on my blog shows that on average over 13,000 check out / view / read Enchanting Babble.. And that's just one week ...

I can not tell you how SHOCKED that originally left me .. Like I couldn't believe .. Which also freaked me out cause I was like omg maybe I should watch what I say / share cause there's actual people listening / reading / browsing / following along or even just passing thru ...


Thank YOU is not even ENOUGH to show you how YOU ALL make me FEEL ... There has to be something more meaningful that I can say to have you ALL FEEL how deeply appreciative & GRATEFUL I am to you all ...

I know that Enchanting Babble is an artistic emotional ride with highs and lows & it comes out with the things that I share with you all ..

My writing too is all

Over the place ..

I write light .

I write dark ..

I write positive ..

Then I write moody ..

then I go back to positive ..


Lol this is some kind

Of

gypsy Live Journal minus many stories that can not be shared out loud but if you listen carefully now

You may find their stories

Within stories

Of stories ...


Story teller is Faery me

....


Gypsy Freedom Writer Unleashed ..


Thank you thank you thank you 


Also please do

Sign up

To Receive

Your very own sent

Straight to

Your inbox 


FREE ENCHANTING BABBLE NEWSLETTER & you can never miss a beat & read me at your own convenience. 

I really am

Here for all of

You ..


Why would crazy I be sent to help others ??? 


DuHHh because I am 

crazy ..


not! 

❤️

️Namaste  i stay uncut for days ☺️






No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

CELESTIAL WHISPERS 3 : POST MERCURY RETROGRADE

🌟 Explore thee post-Mercury Retrograde landscape with the latest episode of Celestial Whispers with me, Enchantress Thee Babbler! As we st...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.