Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, July 3, 2015

Shine Bright ❤️❤️



Nothing can dim the light which shines from Within 🙏❤️🙏 over time I have realized this statement to be so Faery true. I've realized it in my own observations of people with the things that they do. People are quick to lighten & brighten up when not so nice things float my way.. It's like their eyes stay enlightened for days .. But when I get up and away .. shining ANYWAY... they have got nothing to say .. They stay with shocked Eyeballs for days 😳.. Hey what can I say .. #Soul #Warrior #LOVING #Goddess is ME... It's in my #DNA I was built this way ... & this little #Light of mine .. I'm gonna let it #Shine ...

Never let others get you down ... Misery always LOVEES company. Any moment in time is just that .. A moment in time .. #ThisTooShallPass so knowing this SHINE bright like a Diamond. Be HapPy .. It drives people crazy ... #Shining #Stars #BrightLights #Gypsy #Sparkles #EnlightenmentUP #DreamersUnite #Strength #Believe #Positivity #EnchantingBabbleLife http://EnchantingBabble.Blogspot.com #GypsyBloggerExtraordinaire #WonderlandsGypsy 

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me